What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Do what some 5 yr olds do then. Go for the "winning" team each yr.
Parra are no dominators. Looked at who your 6 and 7 are? They are good players, but shyte, they have the ability to brainsnap.
Parra are not winning the comp this yr, but they are building up to something.
thanks for your insight gus gould ;-)
i believe parra will win the comp this year and you dont, life goes on

Mr Saab

Referee
Life will go on, just like how J Lyon wont be an eel ever again.
He is well over it, but eel fans are not.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
Mate, why don't you go for the Storm

I could ask you the same question.

They are doing well

Better than both our teams last I looked.

you won't get high blood pressure and there are no traitors in the team.

Out of the two of us, I'm the only one who has no traitors in their team.

They also are coming first and you won't have to find any excuses for them.

This from a Manly fan?

You guys are worse in finals football than even we are.

Do yourself, your heart and you mind a favour.

Stupid post mate. If swapping teams was an option I would've done it years ago.

CharlieF

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
I could ask you the same question.

Better than both our teams last I looked.

Out of the two of us, I'm the only one who has no traitors in their team.

This from a Manly fan?

You guys are worse in finals football than even we are.

Stupid post mate. If swapping teams was an option I would've done it years ago.

I'm trying to find some relief for you. You seem in such pain supporting your own team.

We don't need to go over the history of the 2 clubs. Stastistics and results tell the story, they don't lie.

Manly have zero wooden spoons
Manly have more GF wins
Manly have way, way more wins between the 2 clubs (at home, away and at neutral grounds)

Lyon is as much a traitor as all the current NRL players doing the rounds of musical chairs currently.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
So Williamson and the trainer aren't innocent?

Thats why i said i hope Lyon gets a injury and said the coin throwing was to much. Williamson and the Trainer didnt deserve what happened to them.

t-ba

Post Whore
parramaniac2516 said:
Thats why i said i hope Lyon gets a injury and said the coin throwing was to much. Williamson and the Trainer didnt deserve what happened to them.

Jamie Lyon Deserved to have coins thrown at him? For what, running out on a contract?

I'd say it's just football, but FFS, that sh*t isn't justifiable in real life!

parramaniac2516

Juniors
I wouldnt throw coins at him but i do hate him for what he has done. Lyon is not a innocent person and a nice guy and i do not wish the guy any luck in the rest of his career and quite simply i dont believe a person like that deserves to win a Grand Final.

Rexxy

Coach
If the evnt had happened at Brookie, Grant the Wig Goldman would have been on the ground hoovering up the loose change.

What that man wouldn't do for a dollar.

CharlieF

Juniors
parramaniac2516 said:
I wouldnt throw coins at him but i do hate him for what he has done. Lyon is not a innocent person and a nice guy and i do not wish the guy any luck in the rest of his career and quite simply i dont believe a person like that deserves to win a Grand Final.

Do you realise what the Parra Club and Fans have actually put him through?? Even criminals get better treatment.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
I'm trying to find some relief for you. You seem in such pain supporting your own team.

I'm just starting to wonder about the benefit of becoming invested in something I have no control over.

We don't need to go over the history of the 2 clubs. Stastistics and results tell the story, they don't lie.

Manly have zero wooden spoons

Proving once again that just because money can't buy long-term success, it sure as hell can save you from being s**thouse.

Manly have more GF wins

Only because you keep managing to meet other choke clubs like Cronulla and St George.

Look what happens when you meet us in the decider.

Manly have way, way more wins between the 2 clubs (at home, away and at neutral grounds)

Like you say, Manly have never had a wooden spoon so you've obviously never been as consistently poor or useless as us. You are known as the silvertails remember?

Incidentally, when we're both firing, what's the head-to-head record in Grand Finals?

Lyon is as much a traitor as all the current NRL players doing the rounds of musical chairs currently.

Sure he is.

Why then do fans of other clubs despise the guy?

CharlieF

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
I'm just starting to wonder about the benefit of becoming invested in something I have no control over.

Proving once again that just because money can't buy long-term success, it sure as hell can save you from being s**thouse.

Only because you keep managing to meet other choke clubs like Cronulla and St George.

Look what happens when you meet us in the decider.

Like you say, Manly have never had a wooden spoon so you've obviously never been as consistently poor or useless as us. You are known as the silvertails remember?

Incidentally, when we're both firing, what's the head-to-head record in Grand Finals?

Sure he is.

Why then do fans of other clubs despise the guy?[/quote]

Really, maybe if there were less untruths said about his departure, they wouldn't think that badly of him???? Despise might be too harsh. You feelings towards him are definetly to harsh though.

scottyeel

Bench
CharlieF said:
Do you realise what the Parra Club and Fans have actually put him through?? Even criminals get better treatment.
Yeah I know, the club actually made him wear a tie once. His poor nanna was so distraught.

Downie

Guest Moderator
parramaniac2516 said:

You're going on and on as if you've known the guy for life and he's personally stabbed you in the back rather than for one incident you don't even know the real reason for.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
CharlieF said:

Bullsh*t! Did Soward just decide to stop playing, lie about homesickness, turn up at a Saints game wearing their colours, move to England for two years, pretend to be interested in coming back to the Roosters then sign with Saints two days after the anti tampering deadline passed?

No, he didn't. Lyon's conduct was disgraceful and there can be no comparison to any of the movements this year.

CharlieF

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Bullsh*t! Did Soward just decide to stop playing, lie about homesickness, turn up at a Saints game wearing their colours, move to England for two years, pretend to be interested in coming back to the Roosters then sign with Saints two days after the anti tampering deadline passed?

No, he didn't. Lyon's conduct was disgraceful and there can be no comparison to any of the movements this year.

Mate, its just a sport. Players come and go. You don't know the full reason he left.

CharlieF said:

What "treatment" from fans are you referring to? Setting aside the alleged incidents of coin throwing...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
He isn't hated because he left, it's because of how he left. He told nothing but lies the whole way through and still won't own up. You think it's acceptable to lie out of a contract to move to a rival club? You're a dill CharlieF.

Downie

Guest Moderator
ParraDude_Jay said:
He isn't hated because he left, it's because of how he left. He told nothing but lies the whole way through and still won't own up. You think it's acceptable to lie out of a contract to move to a rival club? You're a dill CharlieF.

He'd lie about his missus having a miscarriage?