What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

Dutchy

Immortal
Gee up is just another way of saying sh*t stir..got nothing to do with the hood or gangster talk

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
It shows that they are not not Zombies who's every action is controlled by the Parramatta Stadium PA system like their vocal crowd support is: "Parra: cha, cha, cha"!!

Mate, we were doing that chant before Bob Hawk even invented PA systems.

It's since been copied by every team who can shorten their name to two syllables, including Can-BRA.

If you didn't know, that's where the Bra Boys come from.

Pando

Juniors
Parra fans are, and have always been the biggest cats around.

They walk out on mass as soon as their team starts losing. They bag their players and coach.

I'm sure every other team is glad these idiots don't support them. And they have the audacity to bag Bulldogs supporters.

Pack of wankers.:lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pando said:

They walk out on mass as soon as their team starts losing. They bag their players and coach.

I'm sure every other team is glad these idiots don't support them. And they have the audacity to bag Bulldogs supporters.

Yeh. I notice your idiot fans are always on their best behaviour when they come to Parra Stadium. Tough c**ts huh?

HUH?!?!?? You got nothin.

NOTHIN!

Bazal

Post Whore
Pando said:

I was going to object....but with f**kwits like Escobar around you'd be able to shoot me down in about 4 and a half seconds...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bazal said:
I was going to object....but with f**kwits like Escobar around you'd be able to shoot me down in about 4 and a half seconds...

Give him more credit than that. Pando might be a dope but he ain't stupid.

4 and a half seconds is twice as long as it takes anyone else to shoot you down.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Pando said:

:roll::roll:

lockyrulz

Juniors
They should install a few pokie machines inside the Parra stadium.

That should remove any chance of a repeat incident.

eels_fan_01

Bench
lockyrulz said:
They should install a few pokie machines inside the Parra stadium.

That should remove any chance of a repeat incident.

Yes thats exactly what they should do, great work.

lockyrulz

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Yes thats exactly what they should do, great work.

Thanks!

Now how many, and where exactly to install them?

Maybe an incentive system as well? For every 5 games played you get a free pair of thongs?

We want to make this system as watertight as possible.

ML2035

Juniors
Most of the fans out at Parra have 2 heads anyway. As usual all the tough guys were in the stands.

eels_fan_01

Bench
ML2035 said:
Most of the fans out at Parra have 2 heads anyway. As usual all the tough guys were in the stands.

Oh well we cant all be like you, posting your true opinion in a forum when nobody knows who you are.