What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

dio

Juniors
Snoop said:
No, because answering it would incriminate you one way or the other. To say that coin throwers should have action taken against them would go against what all the Eels supporters have been saying here. On the other hand, to say that coin throwers are just having harmless fun would void your Watmough story.

if they are found they should be hung for missing that prick judas

lockyrulz

Juniors
Any fan who threw coins at the game, and anyone who supports or finds adequate reasons for them to have done so, is a complete moron.

Southernsaint

Staff member
lockyrulz said:
Any fan who threw coins at the game, and anyone who supports or finds adequate reasons for them to have done so, is a complete moron.

Parra Fans just love Jamie and wanted to "make it rain"...

lockyno1

Post Whore
A bit of a exagerration. I am sure Jamie wants to get on with playing footy. Nothing much in the incident, lets just move on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'll say this right here and now, if parra show the same passion in supporting their team as they do in hating Lyon than we'd probably average 18 to 20K every home game.

it's a bit sad and getting beyond the joke.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I'll say this right here and now, if parra show the same passion in supporting their team as they do in hating Lyon than we'd probably average 18 to 20K every home game.

it's a bit sad and getting beyond the joke.

Well I hope you can hear me from your high horse but my job forces me to live in Townsville so getting to games is a little bit difficult.

But I can hate Jamie Lyon from home. It costs me nothing.

Poupou Escobar said:
Well I hope you can hear me from your high horse but my job forces me to live in Townsville so getting to games is a little bit difficult.

But I can hate Jamie Lyon from home. It costs me nothing.

Then thank god for the internet. That way, people from all walks of life can hate your hateful comments from any location around the globe. ;-) JL has his wireless laptop at the ready.

ouwet

Bench
lockyno1 said:
A bit of a exagerration. I am sure Jamie wants to get on with playing footy. Nothing much in the incident, lets just move on.

Why? because it wasn't Bulldog supporters?

BAN THEM ALL FOR LIFE!! If this happens again, give Parramatta an official warning, they need to put there supporters in line!

Rules aren't only for the Bulldogs!

BWNB

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
Why? because it wasn't Bulldog supporters?

BAN THEM ALL FOR LIFE!! If this happens again, give Parramatta an official warning, they need to put there supporters in line!

Rules aren't only for the Bulldogs!

:LOL: Grow up mate...