What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

ouwet

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
bulldogs supporters are too easy to gee up. they'll never learn and they'll never get it

:lol: Are you geeing me up? Or am i geeing you guys up?

Speaking of crowds... WASN't It great seeing Illawarra fans swearing at ST George (as a club:lol: )... That was the highlight of the night last saturday... Pure GOLD!!!!

salivor

First Grade
bulldogs supporters are too easy to gee up. they'll never learn and they'll never get it

They're like tops, wind them up and watch them go.

ouwet

Bench
you couldn't gee me up if your life depended on it

what the f**k do i care about dragons fans anyway?

Your not geeing me up, that's for sure lol...

Geeing? (You think your in the hood or something LOL).

Dutchy

Immortal
TT is da hood 4 shiz..

You better back of lebanese force, TT already rang all us nigz..We's on the way in Dutchy's pimped up Torana

ouwet

Bench
Dutchy said:
TT is da hood 4 shiz..

You better back of lebanese force, TT already rang all us nigz..We's on the way in Dutchy's pimped up Torana

That's right... Dutchy my Cuz has my back:lol: :lol: :lol:

ouwet

Bench
since you dont know what a gee up is arguing with you ends here.

I know what it is... BUT mate we are in Australia not the HOOD. LOL I'll talk Hood talk with you from now on, you don't seem to understand anything else!

LebaneseForces said:
I know what it is... BUT mate we are in Australia not the HOOD. LOL I'll talk Hood talk with you from now on, you don't seem to understand anything else!

LOL dumbest merkin going around.

gee up is proverbial slang you dickhead

incase you don't know it means to incite ;-)

ouwet

Bench
LOL dumbest merkin going around.

gee up is proverbial slang you dickhead

incase you don't know it means to incite ;-)

Schizle...:sarcasm:

Southernsaint

Staff member
I was just thinking, and now I am happy that Parra fans did something spontaneous and threw coins at Manly players.

It shows that they are not not Zombies who's every action is controlled by the Parramatta Stadium PA system like their vocal crowd support is: "Parra: cha, cha, cha"!!