What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Future / 3P - Move on

bartman

Immortal
I just found his actions strange and dont see any problem with asking why. It's not about calling anyone to account, he can say/post whatever he wants. It was more about getting clarification which I dont think is an unfair thing to ask.
At least you didn't come across like a wanker about it, so yeah.

Call me sceptical, but I cant help but think there is more to it given the timing, but hey, it's all done and dusted now.
I don't think anyone involved in this caper has too experience in putting together tickets in contested elections and getting certain decisions made before deadlines that perhaps you or I might be used to doing Fishy.

Jodeci

Bench
Is it any of our business why Col decided to do what he did?

Seriously people, move on....

Whether he was pushed or whatever, WHO CARES!!!!!!!

Thanks Col and Best of Luck

Suitman

Post Whore
Fishy :?

Firstly you say this.......

It's not about calling anyone to account, he can say/post whatever he wants.

And then you say this........................

It was more about getting clarification

Bit contradictory, wouldn't you say?

My take is..........he gave us a reason, which is none of my business anyway, but still, a reason.
Why don't you ring his wife to see if his reason stacks up?
FMD.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Fishy :?

Firstly you say this.......

And then you say this........................

Bit contradictory, wouldn't you say?

Not at all.

Calling to account -I would hardly say I did that.

I simply asked a question, in the respectful manner you ask for, because I thought it was bizarre timing and I didnt really think he gave a reason. I wasnt even demanding an answer:

While you may choose not to answer, can ask what the trigger for dropping out was?

Pretty benign question, TBH. I'm sure Col would have been big enough to handle that on his own.

My take is..........he gave us a reason, which is none of my business anyway, but still, a reason.
Why don't you ring his wife to see if his reason stacks up?
FMD.

Suity

Actually, Sevens gave the reason.

And like I said, it's done and dusted now. ;-)

eel4life

Juniors
Is it any of our business why Col decided to do what he did?

Seriously people, move on....

Whether he was pushed or whatever, WHO CARES!!!!!!!

Thanks Col and Best of Luck

I Agree with you dude,

Good luck with everything col, hope it all works out ...

AND IN THE MEAN TIME FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN VOTE ...

3P Parramatta Pride Passion ...

The legends are back and it has already started to make a difference ...

YIIIIIIIIH AAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Actually, Sevens gave the reason.

No, Colin gave the reason. You just chose to hound him.
Sevens said exactly the same things, with detail.

And, as I said, once Colin explained himself, the rest is none of our f**king business.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Unfortunately Bart, there will always be wankers trying to big note themselves.

Suity

Or those practicing blatant nepotism 'round here. Is it necessary to resort to name calling just to get your point across, mate ?

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Finally spoke with Col (my little bro). He didn't have a lot to say. Everything is fine at work and with his wife and child. He wishes 3P all the best. Col is a very passionate person who has the club's best interests at heart. He wants to give 110% all the time and that isn't possible at the moment. I feel that 3P lose a lot with him not being involved. It will unfortunately cost them votes, but it can't be helped at the moment. He has done his best and has been quite honoured to spend time with some truly outstanding individuals, especially Guru. I don't think he will be entirely lost to 3P, but he isn't really saying much at the moment. I am close to him and we speak regularly however this is something in his life he couldn't speak about. When he is ready he knows where I am. He has a lot of faith in Guru and he thinks he is an asset to the club. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up somewhere else in the future because he has a lot to offer the right people. To reiterate what I said there is definitely no matrimonial or work issues, it is just in his best interests to let this go for now.