What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Haven't won 3 games in a row since 2022 and we have arguably the worst defence of any team this year, there's simply no pride anymore and hasn't been in a long time the culture is toxic.
Tbh Dave I've a strong inkling that Hunt is a lot of the problem, and I don't just mean his lack of leadership etc.....when 1 bloke is on mega dollars above most of the others and he rarely is a match winner one can only imagine that ones attitude would be why should I bust my arse and get far less...put it this way if you were working for a company and one bloke was on a shitload more than you for basically doing the same work or less at times for the same outcome what would you do....bit different if you take a bloke like JT at the Cowboys he was a repeated match winner game after game and therefore you lifted your efforts as well....imo that's never happened at our place since Hunts arrival .I think you would find that the same culture developed at the Titans when Hayne was there......yes we can't lay the blame solely at Hunts feet but imo it goes a long way towards it.....and I close by saying the toxic culture as you put it extends to our skipper wanting out of the club and has so for many years......hardly breeds confidence and inspiration amongst his peers does it

since77

Juniors
Appropriate that our only form of attack with Hunt throwing a crash ball to Su’a was the start of a disastrous day.
Are you talking about the one in the first or second? set deep in our own half when Rav got in the way and dropped it?
If so yeah that was brain dead stuff. I was actually yelling at the TV why the hell are you spreading the ball wide deep in our own half so early in the game. Talk about stupid stuff and shows how complacent they were. No thought of ball security and just getting into the flow of the game.
The amount of literal schoolboy errors in the first 20 minutes was disgraceful.

since77

Juniors
They are the dumbest football team in the league. I have no words
And for how long have they been the dumbest team in the league? Pretty sure we can go back 10 years and see the same dumb stuff most weeks. I'm so used to it I can usually predict exactly what's going to happen in a game as I'm watching it. Scary thing is I'm rarely wrong.
The perennial losers and braindead idiots in our roster need to go, just like the Bulldogs did. We all know who they are. One rhymes with Punt and is better described when you replace the first letter with a C and put the word useless in front of it.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
And for how long have they been the dumbest team in the league? Pretty sure we can go back 10 years and see the same dumb stuff most weeks. I'm so used to it I can usually predict exactly what's going to happen in a game as I'm watching it. Scary thing is I'm rarely wrong.
The perennial losers and braindead idiots in our roster need to go, just like the Bulldogs did. We all know who they are. One rhymes with Punt and is better described when you replace the first letter with a C and put the word useless in front of it.
After so much frustration from this team in the past, I actually thought they’d show up. Nope. I was dead wrong. Same shit different day from a team of numpties. I f**king hate all of these merkins. If every single one of those players were to leave tomorrow or if the team were to fold tomorrow I’d be ok with it. Because I’m absolutely over this shit. Piss poor no heart. They can all get f**ked

JamesRustle

First Grade
Hunt is a bum. Does not inspire the team. Took worst option on last play... again.

Feagai boys shown up defensively in centres... again. Really missed Suli yesterday.

Liddle. Seriously. Play the game then go to hospital. Now you'll most likely have an extra 1-2 weeks holiday since we shat the bed yesterday.

We did better than last year. We did better than I expected at start of season. It just shits me when they put themselves in a position to jag 8th place and dial in 2 weeks in a row.

Only chance now is Knights losing today and then beating Phins next week. Irrelevant if this team is mentally shot and has already gone for the Raiders game.

We were doing a service / revival on a mates car yesterday and he checked his mobile and he goes “f**k, saints are getting flogged” and I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I thought the eels would put up a fight at home, but then they’d surrender meekly mid way through the second half.

I checked my phone later, 81st minute and 4 points behind. By the time I tuned into the wireless on the iPhone 1 , the game had finished.

So it was all quite unexpected.

I’m not sure, but from my assessment you need the knights to lose both games and you need to beat Canberra.

Hopefully the stars align.

I’m not torching my tab ticket, I’m not cashing it in. Where there is life, there is hope.!

Last edited:

since77

Juniors
After so much frustration from this team in the past, I actually thought they’d show up. Nope. I was dead wrong. Same shit different day from a team of numpties. I f**king hate all of these merkins. If every single one of those players were to leave tomorrow or if the team were to fold tomorrow I’d be ok with it. Because I’m absolutely over this shit. Piss poor no heart. They can all get f**ked
Funny thing is I'm used to it. I was nervous earlier in the week because this is how the Dragons do things. I had zero confidence they'd just go out and get the job done like a professional sporting team. Most of the players as individuals are mentally weak and always have been. I don't think its fixable, they just need to be cut loose. Starting with the ultimate imposter C.Hunt. And folding like that yesterday is EXACTLY what Dragon's teams do.
I do feel sorry for the small handful of players who had a go yesterday. There is a handful of good ones amongst the soulless rabble that took the field yesterday. I hope Flanno can build a team around them. Just for goodness sake get rid of the deadwood.

Illusion

Bench
Thll
This team is too stupid to identify talent and let gun players go whilst keeping juniors like the Feagai brothers and Blake lawrie. Then signing over the hill blokes to compliment these deadshits.
Then try and get them back for big money when they had them ....... Or bring them back to retire .......

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Only positives out of yesterday;
Sloan defended better
SuA should be captain next year
RCG will add much needed effort up front
Confirmed Lomax as a centre will be no great loss, and smart to move the $850k somewhere else

need to offload Ravalawa, Bird, Hunt to continue to rebuild, along with replacing Lawrie with another modern mobile middle (yes I know he didn’t play yesterday)

Latest posts