What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

bartman

Immortal
At least we played it out, came from behind to get the lead.

That's a positive, bodes well for the future - if Arthur can dig us up out of the doldrums of losing in a close one.

Parra Pride

Referee
We are probably the only team who will ever cop a penalty because the other team tells the ref to check something.

Noise

Coach
Game over we don't know how to win. Tonga dropping that ball trying to pick it up one handed killed us

jason taylor

Bench
Please bring back Sandow, we need an A class goal kicker, which Sandow is. I don't think Kelly did enough today to justify keeping his spot.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I know it's only footy but gee I feel gutted

Good effort by the boys. Arthur needs to smash the refs to get us a fair go

Djay

Juniors
Goal kicking decided it in the end, great effort by the boys though just so guttering.

Delboy

First Grade
Just watched the first half, what is Kelly in the side for, it's kids catch and pass stuff, no vision and no kicking game.

Then we have Joseph Paulo?

Noise

Coach
I know it's only footy but gee I feel gutted

Good effort by the boys. Arthur needs to smash the refs to get us a fair go

Don't blame the refs mate. We lay all over them late in the tackle count and we could have been pinned for more

Latest posts