What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

Chipmunk

Coach
Would any goal kicker in our club definitely have kicked those two from the side line? I say no. There was only one we missed that we should have kicked, which still means we would have lost.

Chipmunk

Coach
We really should have won that gamw. Manly were attrocious, although we werent too much better for most of the game, we did have a crack.

We need a win soon. If we end up only 1 from 6 I think it will be a disaster for our confidence for the remainder of the year.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ruck penalties killed us - but we were no worse then manly. There was one effort in the second half when our player was held down while the manly player had enquires with the ref - thus we couldn't play the ball yet no penalty, happened all game.

Noise

Coach
Luke Kelly ran the ball 2 times. 1 of those times he bombed a try and passed it to the wrong team.

jason taylor

Bench
Would any goal kicker in our club definitely have kicked those two from the side line? I say no. There was only one we missed that we should have kicked, which still means we would have lost.

Definitely? of course not, but Sandow would have had a much greater chance of nailing those conversions than Paulo ever would.

Delboy

First Grade
We all understand that the coach has history with Kelly, but he hamstrings the team , I have said it before he showed nothing at Wenty and less in first grade. His defence is poor, hope we can push anyone through for 7, just remove him and see if we can find someone to play there, it's embarrassing

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The refs and poor goalkicking beat us in this game. Wonder if Brad Arthur will unload on the refs? Counted at least 12 times where Manly should have been penalised in and around the ruck, penalties Manly was receiving more frequently. Sandow would have destroyed Manly today if he was playing. Kelly was awful. He has to go. Radrada is our new superstar. Best player on the field. Phenomenal kick for himself catch and pass for Peats to score is as good as it gets... WOWWWWWWW

Kelly doesn't offer much - he is never going to win us a game.

But really, our goal kicking lost us the match, make no mistake. Paulo didn't even look confident taking them. If we don't fix it, we will go from a team that could be 8th to 12th to bottom 4.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Manly did get far too many penalties (or we didn't get enough). Normally a team gets more penalties because they are dominating the ruck but we were all over Manly - they missed 31 tackles to our 12. Yet we only got four penalties all game.

Avenger

Immortal
Good old Willie Tonga trying to pick up that ball with one hand near the death. JUST DIVE ON IT FFS !! Also Vai is diabolical under the high ball. Reminded me of a suntanned Luke Burt.

Last edited:
Honestly, if we get rid of some dead weight, some players who should not be playing first grade anymore OR should never have played a first grade game ever, we can become quite a good side.

Now it is up to you Brad Arthur!

hindy111

Post Whore
Sio is as good and can kick bring him back.Yeah good effort but we blew that game.Bombed 3 tries in first half.I am gutted.Kelly is worse than thought

Noise

Coach
Kelly doesn't offer much - he is never going to win us a game.

But really, our goal kicking lost us the match, make no mistake. Paulo didn't even look confident taking them. If we don't fix it, we will go from a team that could be 8th to 12th to bottom 4.

Good old Willie Tonga trying to pick up that ball with one hand near the death. JUST DIVE ON IT FFS !! Also Vai is diabolical under the high ball. Reminded me of a suntanned Like Burt.

This.

3 things that ultimately cost us. Our halfback offers no threat. Arthur doesn't want to pick a goal kicker. Tonga is a f**ken dumb arse

Latest posts