What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

If i was the purchase the Cronin family pack does that include football club membership or do i need to also purchase the blue blood package?

Cronin Family Packs include either 1 Blue Blood and 3 Sparkies memberships or 2 Blue Blood and 2 Sparkies memberships. So you will not have to make an additional purchase.

Juniors
Never mind just read it on the website....so assuming i order the family pack i will get 2 football club memberships??

DJF

Juniors
On the website it says that people aged under 16 receive that sparky eels pack. What if someone is turning 16 in 2010, do they still receive that spark eels pack over the other one? :x

I would say the Sparky pack as they have to be 16 at time of joining to be a Football club member, which is in-effect the differentiator between Sparkies and Blue Blood.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Cheers MITS and Hellsy, sounds like a good little package, had Blue and Gold membership though did not renew the last couple of years, def think they are on a winner with the new restructuring of packages, from all reports Eels doing ok in regards to ticketing and non ticketing packages which bodes well for our future.

pedge

Juniors
does anyone know what the go is with the platinum package seating...for example, i will be a new sth and want to get the platinum package...now by the time u am able to get it as a new member, existing members would have had 1st crack at the seats in the thornett stand..do you think there would be some halfway seats saved for platinum memberships, or do you just get whatever is leftover??

also, as a new STH, when is the first day i can apply for my tickets?
cheers

born an eel

Bench
I have now tried to renew at work and at home and it is coming up with an error message at both locations, has anyone been able to renew today?

beagle

Juniors
The website is asking me for a member number to renew. Never had a member number as far as I know. Might just use the form and send it in the post to renew my seats.

does anyone know what the go is with the platinum package seating...for example, i will be a new sth and want to get the platinum package...now by the time u am able to get it as a new member, existing members would have had 1st crack at the seats in the thornett stand..do you think there would be some halfway seats saved for platinum memberships, or do you just get whatever is leftover??

also, as a new STH, when is the first day i can apply for my tickets?
cheers

As a new STH you will get seats after those renewing, will they hold tickets on the 50, most probably not, they will most probably allocate platinums first to those seats not taken by Previous STH. New members can apply now, but will not have seats allocated until the 1st or 2nd of November after the Current Ticketed members Renewal window (1 October - 31 October) is complete.

I have now tried to renew at work and at home and it is coming up with an error message at both locations, has anyone been able to renew today?

What error are you getting?

The website is asking me for a member number to renew. Never had a member number as far as I know. Might just use the form and send it in the post to renew my seats.

If you are a renewing member, you would have received your membership number on a piece of Paper that was the cover sheet for your Membership booklet, your number was on the reverse, it is in the format of EEL-XXXXXX and is also is the same number sent out from the NRL when giving members the first chance to by tickets for Big games, (SOO, Finals, Grand Final). The Email address is the address that your membership emails were sent to.

born an eel

Bench
What error are you getting?
sorry but was having trouble making an attachment but this is what comes up after inputting my details.

Server Error in '/CRMPortal' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
System.Web.Security.RolePrincipal.IsInRole(String role) +170
System.Linq.Enumerable.Any(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) +159
CRMAuthorize.AuthorizeCore(HttpContextBase httpContext) in C:\dev\prototype\CRMPortal\ActionFilters\CRMAuthorize.cs:70
CRMAuthorize.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) in C:\dev\prototype\CRMPortal\ActionFilters\CRMAuthorize.cs:94
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) +99
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +399
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +126
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +27
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +7
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext) +151
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext) +57
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext) +7
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082 [/FONT]

sorry but was having trouble making an attachment but this is what comes up after inputting my details.

Server Error in '/CRMPortal' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Source Error: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Stack Trace: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif][NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Security.RolePrincipal.IsInRole(String role) +170[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Linq.Enumerable.Any(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) +159[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]CRMAuthorize.AuthorizeCore(HttpContextBase httpContext) in C:\dev\prototype\CRMPortal\ActionFilters\CRMAuthorize.cs:70[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]CRMAuthorize.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) in C:\dev\prototype\CRMPortal\ActionFilters\CRMAuthorize.cs:94[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) +99[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +399[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +126[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +27[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +7[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext) +151[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext) +57[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext) +7[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082 [/FONT]

Awesome, I only got that I my first attempt but in speaking with someone from the club, apparently there have been a few errors. Is this when you submit a request or when you try to log-in?

Either way I would suggest you screen capture it and email it over to memberships at parraeels dot com dot au, it might help them get it fixed for those that follow.

mickdo

Coach
Hmmm... the payment section is not secure. Not sure I'm comfortable paying by credit card using it. That's really a big oversight...

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
SSL is not that difficult to implement. Surprising not to have it on a website of a national football club in this day and age. I'd actually say it's very poor form.

Latest posts