What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

fish eel

Immortal
The Club wants 10,000 in total for 2010

At the moment, we have 3,700 season ticket holders, 850 Football CLub Members, not sure on how many BGA we have.

10,000 is very achieveable after hearing the amount of interest the flash page on parraeels has had over the past few weeks

also the pumping of the blue and gold army at ANZ on the weekend.

The membership tent at the stadium at the fan day seemed to be quite popular as well.

If we can't 10K members (that I am assuming includes people that just opt for the b+g blood pack) that would be disappointing.

Interestingly the Membership Stand at ANZ Stadium for the game was a bit out of the way and poorly publicized, but I still saw people walking away with Booklets at different times of the Day.

fish eel

Immortal
Interestingly the Membership Stand at ANZ Stadium for the game was a bit out of the way and poorly publicized, but I still saw people walking away with Booklets at different times of the Day.

The thing is, the timing really couldnt have been better.

We've never really pushed memberships/season tickets this strongly before, finally trying to brand it. And for the time when we are doing this push, to have the great run on field that we had playing the type of entertaining football we were, it really is an alignment of planets. Everything has come together perfectly.

The thing is, the timing really couldnt have been better.

We've never really pushed memberships/season tickets this strongly before, finally trying to brand it. And for the time when we are doing this push, to have the great run on field that we had playing the type of entertaining football we were, it really is an alignment of planets. Everything has come together perfectly.

Oh absolutely, So it will be interesting to see the numbers. The fact we played so well should see us at least match the 2008 figures which were 10% up on the 2007 figures, so I wonder how effective the push will be over and above that.

what about us bush pixies that dont get to games and cant be sth

Get yourself a Blue Blood Membership, All the Benefits of being an STH without the Seat at Parramatta Stadium.

Also if you are coming down for 4 games this year, Regioneels is another great way to be involved, Blue Blood Membership, plus tickets in the GA sections to 4 Parramatta games at Parramatta Stadium or ANZ.

Jodeci

Bench
Get yourself a Blue Blood Membership, All the Benefits of being an STH without the Seat at Parramatta Stadium.

Also if you are coming down for 4 games this year, Regioneels is another great way to be involved, Blue Blood Membership, plus tickets in the GA sections to 4 Parramatta games at Parramatta Stadium or ANZ.

No excuses Twiz

Jump on board champ

Delboy

First Grade
I will renew on line as usual, the STH where I work are all talking up getting extra seats.

I have 2 seats and was going to take my grandsons in turn (sorry Stagger) , but even the missus said, well I want to come to a few games next year, then my married daughter and then my son suggested they come along with me. I expect a good increase in season tickets sold for 2010.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I dont know what to get yet in reguards to STH..I live a fair trip away and play my own sport but i do come to games up there.I am thinking the STH on the terrace as its only 195 so it wont matter if i cant get to all home games..To you guys does that sound like a good deal?

born an eel

Bench
they will contact you before processing your seat after nov23. it is a first come first served basis after renewals so you are best of getting in early and hoping.