What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
PARRAMATTA EELS LAUNCH 2010 CAMPAIGN
Story & Photo BY :
oft_banner_s9a.jpg

The powerful Parramatta club launch their assault on the junior representative competition with their first hit out on Saturday against the Newcastle Knights at Toronto. Newcastle convincingly beat Manly last week in Matts and Ball so it should be a good clash of the traditional rivals.

This will be followed up next week with a clash against Illawarra at Cabramatta and a week later against Manly at Guildford.

They play their first competition match on February 13 against the Bulldogs at The Crest.

Details:

Saturday 23 January - Trial vs Newcastle at Toronto Sports Ground

U15 Development - 1.25 pm
Harold Matthews - 4.20 pm
SG Ball - 6 pm

Saturday 30 January 2010 - Trial vs Illawarra at Cabramatta Sports Ground

Harold Matthews - 3 pm
SG Ball - 5 pm

Saturday 6 February 2010

Trial vs Manly at McCredie Park Guildford

Harold Matthews - 4 pm
SG Ball - 5.30 pm

Saturday February 13 2010

Round 1 Junior Reps

Competition game vs Bulldogs at The Crest
Times TBC

ALL EVEN AT TORONTO

The Newcastle Knights have defeated the Parramatta Eels in an SG Ball trial at Toronto this evening.
They had four seasons in one day up there with 40 plus weather turning into gale force winds and rain.
In the first game the Knights won five trys to four while in the second game Newcastle got the money three trys to two.
It should be noted the Eels rested up to ten players for next weeks trial against Illawarra.

In Harold Matthews it was a completely different story with the Eels smashing the Knights ten trys to nil.

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/news.php#cronCbahRego200110a

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty Bundy red side defeated the eels NYC side by 20 to 12..

I got there half way through this game and I don't have a team list however our side looked massive..they pushed the more experianced and older opponants all game..good hitout.

Roland

Juniors
Wenty Bundy red side defeated the eels NYC side by 20 to 12..

I got there half way through this game and I don't have a team list however our side looked massive..they pushed the more experianced and older opponants all game..good hitout.

I think the Wenty side was pretty much A Grade plus Jacob Byrne, Nadim Couri, Aaron Fluke and one of the benchmen from last year. I guessing that a fair few guys that will play in the Bundy side played in the later game against Balmain or rested for next week's trial against Windsor.

The Colonel

Immortal
Toyota Cup team for trial v Sydney Roosters
1. Jaydin Tavita/Fred Latulipe
2. Brad Graham/Daniel Tupou
3. Rory Brien/Keith Wicks
4. Ken Sio
5. Thomas Vandermade
6. TK Amosa
7. Dan Cross/Brett Lahey
8. Boyd Brown/Ava Seumanufagi
9. Daniel Galati/Tim Crellin
10. PJ Asiata/Peni Terepo
11. Pat O’Hanlon/Phil Nati
12. David Thomas/Jorge Tafua
13. Fred Lang Siu/Shaun Vaotuua
14. Krys Freeman
15. Thomas Young
16. Josh Tuitupou
17. Tavita Kaci

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...mana-tahu-to-make-return-in-the-blue-and-gold

Stagger eel

Staff member
I hear Dan Cross is out for 10 weeks due to a broken jaw thanks to a late hit the other night.

if it doesn't rain it pours at the moment.

Kornstar

Coach
I hear Dan Cross is out for 10 weeks due to a broken jaw thanks to a late hit the other night.

if it doesn't rain it pours at the moment.

Yep and i am positive the refs missed it too!

He actually looked impressive tbh, disappointing for the young kid......

Suitman

Post Whore
Had to laugh at the poor St George bugger who injured himself during the warm down after the game and had to be taken off on the medi-cab!!
:lol::lol:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
classic :lol:

Reminded me of a game once when Mark Levy was taking a shot at goal 10 metres out straight in front, and he took so much turf out of the ground he also had to be carried off. Can't remember what the injury was though. :lol:

Kornstar

Coach
Why does it look like we are playing in 60 degree heat yet Manly look like it is a comfortable 15 degrees?

Manly haven't lost any steam in this game and we looked gone after 5 minutes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.