What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Watched the game at the schoolboys carnival today between CCC V CHS, if you didnt know the 6 for CCC was Sironen you would think he was just another player,even though he was voted mvp for CCC,I THOUGHT THE 9 WAS M.O.M IN MYopinion.He had some good touches

Captain BF

Juniors
He put on a nice sidestep out of the way of a panther player on the way to the tryline. Very good in attack, very bad in defence.

jimmy77au

Juniors
As a guest of a Panthers Sponsor - I attended the Post Match function at Panthers - and was disgusted to see the U20's Panther Coach, during his address to the fans - Celebrate the fact that they "....managed to injure 4 players, which made it better" or words to that effect.

If I was to hear Parra Coaching staff / Players say something like that - i'd be F***ing disgusted, as I was during that spiel.

But what more could I expect from the Panthers, after the night I had in the Panthers support area from one of their "fans" in particular....

Gronk

Staff member
As a guest of a Panthers Sponsor - I attended the Post Match function at Panthers - and was disgusted to see the U20's Panther Coach, during his address to the fans - Celebrate the fact that they "....managed to injure 4 players, which made it better" or words to that effect.

If I was to hear Parra Coaching staff / Players say something like that - i'd be F***ing disgusted, as I was during that spiel.

But what more could I expect from the Panthers, after the night I had in the Panthers support area from one of their "fans" in particular....

Heya Jimmy. Long time no hear. You keeping well ? :D

jimmy77au

Juniors
Gronk - it has been an extremely long time mate.

I'm doing alright....

Good to see your 13.568 posts in - still going strong!!!!!!

Lemme Tell you - was a disgusted Eels fan Saturday night....although, to their credit - some of the Panthers boys turned my night around by being absolute top blokes.

Gronk

Staff member
Good to see you're well Buddy.

Never cool to celebrate injury on anyone, so I get where you're coming from.

Bob

Juniors

Hi Jimmy as a Panther supporter since day 1 I am also disgusted by our coaches comment, it sort of explains why Phil Gould doesn't think he is the right man for the job and let him go at the end of the season, its a shame a few dick heads spoiled you evening as thats not what going to the footys about

jimmy77au

Juniors
Thanks Bob...

I grew up in the Penrith District - and to this day - i'll always say i'm a Penrith Boy - but I happen to follow the eels.
Let me also just say - I used to attend Panthers Stadium along with at least half a dozen of my old Cricket Mates (All panthers fans) - and really used to love the atmosphere - and boy wouldn't i cop a good natured ribbing from all and sundry whenever the Panthers beat us......

This gibberer in the Seats behind us gave it to everyone - Security warned him 4 times through out the night - Gave it to Hindy & Burt (too old) - gave it to Fui when he went to the bench - fui looked like he was about to come over and rip the guys head off - as well as the referees and the Panthers themselves.

Bout 10 minutes left - he turned his attention to me - I can take a bagging - no problem.....he threw barbs my way - I asked if his unoriginality was all he had - which it was. Let me further say - it takes a lot for me to fire up to the extent of wanting physical confrontation.....

"f***ing Redneck"
"86"
blah blah blah.

The Panthers officials sitting in front of me turned and apologised - in their words - he's a dickhead everytime he is here.

When the panthers scored to take it into Golden point - this dude got in my face, and actually connected head to head.....I stood up, turned around and asked if he wanted to go that path - then lets go........

I sat back down, and security dragged him out.

I had the officials in front again apologise to me, the Guy I was a guest of apologised - a couple of other fans in the area apologised.

That, then the post match function - left me with a very very ordinary impression. I hope to see that Gus is cleaning that joint out

To their Credit, the Panthers players I then ended up drinking with for the majority of the night turned it around, even acknowledging that the guy in the stands was a major pain in the ass....

I used to think Manly Supporters & Souths Supporters were the scumbags of the earth.......But Steve the Panthers Fan is by far the worst "fan" I think i've ever met.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Thanks Bob...

I grew up in the Penrith District - and to this day - i'll always say i'm a Penrith Boy - but I happen to follow the eels.
Let me also just say - I used to attend Panthers Stadium along with at least half a dozen of my old Cricket Mates (All panthers fans) - and really used to love the atmosphere - and boy wouldn't i cop a good natured ribbing from all and sundry whenever the Panthers beat us......

This gibberer in the Seats behind us gave it to everyone - Security warned him 4 times through out the night - Gave it to Hindy & Burt (too old) - gave it to Fui when he went to the bench - fui looked like he was about to come over and rip the guys head off - as well as the referees and the Panthers themselves.

Bout 10 minutes left - he turned his attention to me - I can take a bagging - no problem.....he threw barbs my way - I asked if his unoriginality was all he had - which it was. Let me further say - it takes a lot for me to fire up to the extent of wanting physical confrontation.....

"f***ing Redneck"
"86"
blah blah blah.

The Panthers officials sitting in front of me turned and apologised - in their words - he's a dickhead everytime he is here.

When the panthers scored to take it into Golden point - this dude got in my face, and actually connected head to head.....I stood up, turned around and asked if he wanted to go that path - then lets go........

I sat back down, and security dragged him out.

I had the officials in front again apologise to me, the Guy I was a guest of apologised - a couple of other fans in the area apologised.

That, then the post match function - left me with a very very ordinary impression. I hope to see that Gus is cleaning that joint out

To their Credit, the Panthers players I then ended up drinking with for the majority of the night turned it around, even acknowledging that the guy in the stands was a major pain in the ass....

I used to think Manly Supporters & Souths Supporters were the scumbags of the earth.......But Steve the Panthers Fan is by far the worst "fan" I think i've ever met.

What a wanker! Good onya for not planting one on his chin, i doubt i would have been able to resist.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Nah, I did know his name was Steve - Players know him as he used to be the bar manager @ The pub they go to, and he was mentioning before the game he is no longer there, but at a pub in Auburn....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts