What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
18 to 4 to the tigers. Appears Marshall may be playing as J Miller is playing under 20's I think

Captain BF

Juniors
We were pretty dreadful last night, pretty much every player played poorly. Was not impressed. Such a good game against the Bronco's last week and backed it up with... whatever the hell that was.

Note to Bruest: When we get a penalty on the 30mtr line, DO NOT kick it backwards to the 40mtr line. This makes no sense in any way shape or form...

Kornstar

Coach
We were pretty dreadful last night, pretty much every player played poorly. Was not impressed. Such a good game against the Bronco's last week and backed it up with... whatever the hell that was.

Note to Bruest: When we get a penalty on the 30mtr line, DO NOT kick it backwards to the 40mtr line. This makes no sense in any way shape or form...

They were very disappointing!

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

It shits me when he does that.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
We were not in the race , Barba was poor , will not put himself in position to contest any sort of kick and return the ball with any force,Bruest and Wehbe took poor options all game and why Cammo persist with Mahony at 9 when he is a speed hump in defence is beyond me, start with Blackman at least.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We were not in the race , Barba was poor , will not put himself in position to contest any sort of kick and return the ball with any force,Bruest and Wehbe took poor options all game and why Cammo persist with Mahony at 9 when he is a speed hump in defence is beyond me, start with Blackman at least.

Thanks, how did the props, centers and wingers go?

SDM

First Grade
Thanks, how did the props, centers and wingers go?

I didn't think we were that bad. Number 10 with the headgear went quite well. Jacob Miller was more or less the difference in my opinion. Shifted the ball where it needed to go at the right time. I though our centres were pretty awful though. The left centre dropped an intercept that would have seen it 10-10 half time instead of 16-4.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I didn't think we were that bad. Number 10 with the headgear went quite well. Jacob Miller was more or less the difference in my opinion. Shifted the ball where it needed to go at the right time. I though our centres were pretty awful though. The left centre dropped an intercept that would have seen it 10-10 half time instead of 16-4.

Jacob Miller is a very good player - is this why Sheens is thinking of pushing Benji to 1 to bring Miller up to play with Lui 7 or 6?

Peni Terepo is the 10 - he is a very good prop - so glad we kept him.
And that other prop is good too - forgot his name - I heard we kept him as well.

I also like that backrower Kyle Fraser - he is still quite young for Toyota Cup - this guy is someone to watch out for.

Dean Blackman is leaving our club - I think to join the Roosters?
Maybe why they are persisting with Mahoney at 9.

SDM

First Grade
The 13 for the Tigers was very aggressive and played well.

The side wasn't that bad, and if they had some strike power
in O'Hanlon and or Loko in the side would have made a game of it.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The 13 for the Tigers was very aggressive and played well.

The side wasn't that bad, and if they had some strike power
in O'Hanlon and or Loko in the side would have made a game of it.

Agreed about the loss of Loko and POH.

Ulugia and Toutai impressed me the times I've watched them play and Trent Jennings looks good to.

We've got some good centers and wingers coming through.

I still don't know about Marmin - he is probably 3 years away from NRL and he needs to put on at least 5kilos, ideally closer to 10, before I would even think of bringing him close to NRL. All players across the field are getting bigger and bigger these days - if you don't have a big heart, lots of skill and a fair bit of muscle-bulk built within a smaller frame little players won't get far in the NRL.

Last edited:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Jacob Miller is a very good player - is this why Sheens is thinking of pushing Benji to 1 to bring Miller up to play with Lui 7 or 6?

Peni Terepo is the 10 - he is a very good prop - so glad we kept him.
And that other prop is good too - forgot his name - I heard we kept him as well.

I also like that backrower Kyle Fraser - he is still quite young for Toyota Cup - this guy is someone to watch out for.

Dean Blackman is leaving our club - I think to join the Roosters?
Maybe why they are persisting with Mahoney at 9.

In the Papers it had Sirros son making the jump to 1st grade as 5/8 and Benji to fullback..

IN THE KNOW

Juniors

The REASON THE EDGE SEEMS TO BE POOR IS THE HALVES DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SET UP FOR AN EDGE SHOT, THEY NEVER GET CLEAN EARLY BALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts