What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
TORPEDO TEREPO looks like he could make the jump to first grade similar to what Mannah did. Not now but def next year.

Hope we keep him, he's a talent.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kyle Fraser Captain BF.

Asiata,Terepo, Ava S and Fraser great prop rotation in the NYC.

um Toby Key???

I think Frase did play prop last night though...he's usually a backrower when he comes on, either way we're killing it at the moment.

Forty20

First Grade
Terrific news, cheers for that Jodeci.

Will be interesting to see if any of our Toyota Cup players get a run in firsts, given that our hopes of a top 8 spot are all but gone.

Forty20

First Grade
I wouldn't say its gone, we're 7th atm

I know our NYC team is doing fine Twiz. I meant that given how our first grade team will be organising their mad monday for the end of Round 26, Kearney might be giving some of our better prospects a crack in first grade in preparation for next year.

All depends as to whether the club sees greater value in this years NYC finals or doing a little bit of development for next year.

Pazza

First Grade
TORPEDO TEREPO looks like he could make the jump to first grade similar to what Mannah did. Not now but def next year.

Hope we keep him, he's a talent.

The club is stacked with front rowers atm! Make me wonder why we are linked to Mark O'Merley????

Delboy

First Grade
PJ is also working to stay at the club, has an offer from the Storm (surprise?), but is working to stay if at all possible

Stagger eel

Staff member
idealy I'd love all 3 boppers to stay..

I would be telling Manase and Pele to get on their bike and fit Peni, PJ and Ava into the squads..gee we've got some depth in the frontrow haven't we??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts