What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
BACK on topic.

I didn't watch the U20s game. But a friend (who doesn't follow league) sent me a text about 10 minutes into the main game telling me that I must be so excited that we beat Newy so well. Unfortunately they thought they were talking about first grade.

Ok - I lied. I don't have any friends.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
As posted earlier young Jacob Gagan wasnt feeling the love from parra so the strong mail is he will not be an eel from the end of 2012 and other 20,s off contract could also be gone,stay tuned.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As posted earlier young Jacob Gagan wasnt feeling the love from parra so the strong mail is he will not be an eel from the end of 2012 and other 20,s off contract could also be gone,stay tuned.

If you can't fit them in your top 25+10* then you have to let them go to pursue a fulltime contract at some other club, or even a NSW Cup contract.

Can't keep them all, and our squad is pretty much full for next year, especially for backs.

*I would call it the top 35 but I'm sure some idiot would remind me of the administrative difference between the top 25 and the second tier players - FWIW the club currently has 36 players in its fulltime squad, and makes no distinction between the top 25 and the remaining 11 players on its website.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Toutai has done nothing in the last 6 weeks, he looks disinterested and has had some bad reads in defense,same as Radrada he is not even up to nyc standard, the simple errors he makes is unacceptable and needs to go back to park footy to learn how to play rugby league,He might have been ok at rugby 7s but he definately cant handle being tackled without losing possession as sunday showed.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
If you can't fit them in your top 25+10* then you have to let them go to pursue a fulltime contract at some other club, or even a NSW Cup contract.

Can't keep them all, and our squad is pretty much full for next year, especially for backs.

*I would call it the top 35 but I'm sure some idiot would remind me of the administrative difference between the top 25 and the second tier players - FWIW the club currently has 36 players in its fulltime squad, and makes no distinction between the top 25 and the remaining 11 players on its website.

I know who i would rather have Gagan ,Radrada ???no comparison Gagan would eat him alive

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The following NYC players turn 21 next year, and so will have to be signed into the fulltime squad if the club wants to keep them.

Azar
Eisenhuth
Fishburn
Jennings
Key
Moefaauo
Pepa
Reardon
Seage
Strickleton
Uikelotu
Ulugia
Wehbe

Also possibly Semi Radradra, but I can't find his date of birth.

oldmancraigy

Coach
The following NYC players turn 21 next year, and so will have to be signed into the fulltime squad if the club wants to keep them.

Also possibly Semi Radradra, but I can't find his date of birth.

Azar NO
Eisenhuth NO
Fishburn NO
Jennings MAYBE
Key NO
Moefaauo NO
Pepa NO
Reardon NO
Seage YES
Strickleton NO
Uikelotu NO
Ulugia MAYBE
Wehbe NO

So I'd just go for Seage out of that mob.

Radradra is 19 (although I don't know why I think I know that??) and is under contract with the club next year.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Radradra is 19 (although I don't know why I think I know that??) and is under contract with the club next year.

FWIW, I'm sure I read something too that he was 19, so 20's again next year. He did look abit small incomparison when he played Wenty earlier this year which makes me thinkI do remember correctly.

Pretty sure he will make it to top flight too, I have only seen 5-6 of his games and I couldn't hold anything major against, struggling to come up with anything as a matter of fact...

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Radradra might have some errors in him but f**k he can run the ball.

What do you think of John Pepa?

Pepa is a solid player but just lacks some things in his game and we already have plenty of outside backs,as for Radrada yes he runs the ball ok but his fundamantal errors put the team under the pump enormously as was highlighted on the weekend and previous games...

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
FWIW, I'm sure I read something too that he was 19, so 20's again next year. He did look abit small incomparison when he played Wenty earlier this year which makes me thinkI do remember correctly.

Pretty sure he will make it to top flight too, I have only seen 5-6 of his games and I couldn't hold anything major against, struggling to come up with anything as a matter of fact...

Radrada turns 20 this year,he needs to learn to play rugby league, to many fundamental errors..

Tommy Coco

Juniors
to many fundamental errors..

What are you talking about. Not arguing, its just I cannot actually come up with any I have seen.

He has only played on the wing, so outside of catching the ball in attack there isn't much to develop.

Defensively, he gets back for kick returns, I can't recall him not providing support to the inside man, he isn't walked over...could you ellaborate a little please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts