What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels preparing $2.1 million raid for Penrith Panthers forward Luke Lewis

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Impossible for you, maybe. And they`re playing their best, are they? Sandow? Nope. Allgood? Nope. Tonga? Nope. Roberts? Nope. Burt? Nope. Sio? Nope. Ryan? Not recently. Blair? Not recently. All those players have more in them than Kearney`s getting out of them.

The young guys - Sandow, Allgood, Sio, Ryan and Blair - are all dealing with inconsistency, like most young players go through.

Tonga's been injured and Burt is too old. Roberts had a couple of very good games and then went to shit. Story of his career really. Don't forget he wore the six jersey in two of our three wins this year.

And, out of curiosity, why is it obvious that Des Hasler is a terrific coach, if it`s impossible to tell how a coach is coaching? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I love that you can see the funny side of things you mad merkin!

Hasler's a genius because he took over the Northern Eagles and five years later he won a premiership. Three years later he won another one.

#FiveYearPlan

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And it`s difficult (but not impossible) to see that Mr Stephen Kearney (despite being a nice guy with (I assume) some very good plans) is not the man to get us out of our position.

I reckon he probably is, but not in the kind of timeframe that would satisfy most fans.

#FiveYearPlan

2.1 million is paying overs.

He's clearly been squeezed out of Penrith for a good reason.

The guy is so "Penrith" that he bleeds black! I doubt very much that he's leaving by choice.

Eels Dude

Coach
Apparently Lewis is a done deal at both the Tigers and the Sharks, how will that work?

#AlternatingWeeks?

Maybe they're merging

juvenile.JPG

#TigerShark

lingard

Coach
If I'd failed as you say, you wouldn't have rcognised that it's the same argument.

More likely you reject my argument simply because you don't like the merkin making it. Which doesn't bother me because you've got no idea.

#GetSomeLogicUpYa

That doesn`t make sense; that`s a primary school response.
The fact is that Barry O`Speedwagon put forward a reasonable proposition which made sense and quite possibly has some merit.
You, on the other hand, have no idea how to relate to others (even on a forum like this) and you have even less idea on how to mount a reasonable proposition that others might take seriously; and so your 'opinions' tend to fall on deaf ears. You`ve lost all credibilty, I`m afraid.
As far as not liking you is concerned - if you are the same in the real world as you are on this forum, then, no, I wouldn`t like you. And if you`re different in the real world but feel you have to create another persona for this forum, then, no, I wouldn`t like you.
Narcissistic Personalities don`t usually care whether people like them or not. In fact, when people don`t like them, they often wear it like a badge of honour. Why is that? :lol::lol::lol:

lingard

Coach
The young guys - Sandow, Allgood, Sio, Ryan and Blair - are all dealing with inconsistency, like most young players go through.

Tonga's been injured and Burt is too old. Roberts had a couple of very good games and then went to shit. Story of his career really. Don't forget he wore the six jersey in two of our three wins this year.

:lol::lol: I love that you can see the funny side of things you mad merkin!

Hasler's a genius because he took over the Northern Eagles and five years later he won a premiership. Three years later he won another one.

#FiveYearPlan

Actually, it was a serious question. And you don`t know how to answer it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That doesn`t make sense; that`s a primary school response.
The fact is that Barry O`Speedwagon put forward a reasonable proposition which made sense and quite possibly has some merit.
You, on the other hand, have no idea how to relate to others (even on a forum like this) and you have even less idea on how to mount a reasonable proposition that others might take seriously; and so your 'opinions' tend to fall on deaf ears. You`ve lost all credibilty, I`m afraid.
As far as not liking you is concerned - if you are the same in the real world as you are on this forum, then, no, I wouldn`t like you. And if you`re different in the real world but feel you have to create another persona for this forum, then, no, I wouldn`t like you.
Narcissistic Personalities don`t usually care whether people like them or not. In fact, when people don`t like them, they often wear it like a badge of honour. Why is that? :lol::lol::lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, pop psychology 101.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Actually, it was a serious question. And you don`t know how to answer it.

It was a serious answer. And you either don't like it or don't understand it.

Give it up lingard. Every time you try to set a trap for me I refuse to play. Why do you expect this to change?

You lost your credibility when you resorted to the puerile pattern of:

ask question -> laugh at whatever the response is (with a few of these :lol:)

It's much the same as Maroubra Eel's schtick, only his replies are funny, and I'm not sure whether or not he's a nasty merkin.

Your obsession with proving me wrong shows I already made you look like a fool.

lol @ you

:lol: