What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels preparing $2.1 million raid for Penrith Panthers forward Luke Lewis

Noise

Coach
speaking of LeBron, i see a lot of similarities to Hayne - They were both superstars early on in their careers making rep teams and carrying their teams to the finals/playoffs. However LeBron was always carrying Cleveland (like Hayne with Parra) and realised he would never win a premiership with them so he bailed to a better team and had is championship within two seasons. Unfortunately I can see the same thing happening with Hayne

#my3favouritesathletesKellySlaterJarrydHayneLeBronJames

speaking of LeBron, i see a lot of similarities to Hayne - They were both superstars early on in their careers making rep teams and carrying their teams to the finals/playoffs. However LeBron was always carrying Cleveland (like Hayne with Parra) and realised he would never win a premiership with them so he bailed to a better team and had is championship within two seasons. Unfortunately I can see the same thing happening with Hayne

#my3favouritesathletesKellySlaterJarrydHayneLeBronJames

One big difference. Hayne wasn't a big enough wanker (yet) to reverse his first and second names.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Personally I don't want Luke Lewis here. He is a good player but he isn't a playmaking halfback or an explosive outside back. We need those things not a hard running backrower that never passes.

Personally I don't want Luke Lewis here. He is a good player but he isn't a playmaking halfback or an explosive outside back. We need those things not a hard running backrower that never passes.

We were chasing an explosive outside back and then the bloody Federal Police caught him and his mates.

Actually, come to think of it, we had an explosive outside back / 2nd rower combination in Grothe (snr) and Mares. Look where that got them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
even for what we're reportadly offering him, it would be nothing short of a miracle if Lewis accepts our offer with the current HC there.

Eels Dude

Coach
Interesting its almost unanimous now that Kearney has to go. I think its only Poupou sitting in the corner by himself still waving his Kearney flag now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Interesting its almost unanimous now that Kearney has to go. I think its only Poupou sitting in the corner by himself still waving his Kearney flag now.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what's happening behind the scenes at the club.

Unlike the rest of you I can only see what the players are doing on the field, so they're the only ones I'll judge. To me they look either inexperienced or physically past it. But obviously you guys know it's just that they're poorly coached.

Maybe I should move back to Sydney and attend more training sessions. Then I'd know as much as you guys.

Avenger

Immortal
Whereabouts in Perth are you Pou? Don't worry I won't try and find you. Even though I could. :D