What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels ready for a wave of success

IFR33K

Coach
3P were white anted the entire time by Fitzy supporters. Now the current mob are being white anted by 3P supporters. It's even now, but still shit. Articles like this will hurt our ability to recruit, just like they hurt us when 3P were in charge.

It takes two agenda-driven groups of merkins to ruin a club. That's why we generally went ok under Fitzy's mediocre reign. It wasn't until a group rose up to challenge him that we went to shit. You tools blaming one side need to pull your heads in.

Mate, I'm not sure there are or were to many fitzy fans at the time to white ant 3p. The way I recall it was whatever 3p touched, turned to shit. Then the fans turned against them, quick smart. Rightly so too.

Bigfella

Coach
It takes one article from the mega grub And all the shit starts all over again.

We really need to let them all go

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate, I'm not sure there are or were to many fitzy fans at the time to white ant 3p. The way I recall it was whatever 3p touched, turned to shit. Then the fans turned against them, quick smart. Rightly so too.

You're kidding. The anti-Spagnolo and anti-Osbourne articles were out in force very early on. Whoever was leaking dirt to the media obviously had it in for those two.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm f**ken sick of the lot of them to be honest... I'm happy if we had 8 Geoff Gerard's on the board... At least he has no affiliation to either faction

Delboy

First Grade
He said, she said. We all have taken sides in the past

This article is causing comment from Eels fans, we should just read it, nod and realise that we have a new coach, a new CEO, new Chairman.

Don't let Nuffield like Massoud bother us and get our knickers in a knot, just move on and support what we now have

IFR33K

Coach
You're kidding. The anti-Spagnolo and anti-Osbourne articles were out in force very early on. Whoever was leaking dirt to the media obviously had it in for those two.

The anti spagnolo/Osborne articles?? You serious. They came out because of how f**king stupid these two were, and they were destroying our club.

It wouldn't surprise me if Roy was leaking shit that brought about his own demise. He is that f**king dumb.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The anti spagnolo/Osborne articles?? You serious. They came out because of how f**king stupid these two were, and they were destroying our club.

It wouldn't surprise me if Roy was leaking shit that brought about his own demise. He is that f**king dumb.

And now we have another article saying Anderson was incompetent. So is it the truth or is it just one side of a story?

Nobody is ever as good - or bad - as public opinion portrays them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah, so called Parra fans have been undermining and destabilising coaches and boards for years now. Jusit wait till we lose a few games.

This. We lose a few games and the knives will come out. Why can't merkins just leave it alone?

#privatise

BennyBoy

Juniors
This. We lose a few games and the knives will come out. Why can't merkins just leave it alone?

#privatise

I've been asking that for a while now. Why even bother commenting on any of these articles, just let it be and it'll all fade away.

Problem appears to be too many merkins wanting to justify what they've done in the past.

IFR33K

Coach
And now we have another article saying Anderson was incompetent. So is it the truth or is it just one side of a story?

Nobody is ever as good - or bad - as public opinion portrays them.

They were probably as bad as each other, who knows.

What we need is stability, something we haven't seen since the fitzy/smith combo. The leaking of the report is piss week, especially since it was something that took place in 2010. Hopefully that's the best that Roy's got. He is one sad merkin, and it's about time pasta boy gives up. He should stick to forming companies and sending them in liquidation. That's his specialty isn't it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Absolutely. One person should be responsible for the makeup of the NRL squad, and it should probably be the coach.

The club still hasn't made it clear who decides which players to recruit and retain. Is it Arthur or Anderson?

Hopefully there is a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of head NRL coach and whatever the f**k Anderson's role is.

If that isn't very clearly mapped out and understood then it will fail irrespective of who is in those roles.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He said, she said. We all have taken sides in the past

This article is causing comment from Eels fans, we should just read it, nod and realise that we have a new coach, a new CEO, new Chairman.

Don't let Nuffield like Massoud bother us and get our knickers in a knot, just move on and support what we now have

Spot on.

Who really gives a f**k about 3P, 4P or any other deadshit f**kwit merkins that were involved with our club in 2010?

Also, why give some shitbag article from the shittiest of shittymcshit shit newspapers in the country any oxygen whatsoever?

The agendas are there for all to see.

Bite My Wang Daily Telegraph!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts