What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

pantherz9103

First Grade
You guys don't understand. My dad is a Broncos fan and there's nothing worse than seeing my dad with a big smile on his face. He kind of looks a bit like John Newcombe or Peter Russell Clarke with a big moustache. I haven't had to put up with him celebrating for six years. Please footballing gods, don't let Broncos win :pray:

*Paul*

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Rare for a team to concede no points for two weeks in this age of try orgies.
Last team to do it were also Brisbane, in 1999. Easts the only side to do 3 on the trot, in 1919.

eelsta

Bench
dio said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregstar
amusing sig dio.

particularly amusing considering the club you support.

long story, then just been to lazy t6o remove it i will do it now:oops:

GOOD LAD:D

Mr Saab

Referee
I loved Peter.............Russel.............Clarke when he was on the ABC with his 5 min cooking show

Y2Eel

First Grade
anyway..

wasnt a bad game brisbane showed they are still a fav for the title and hopefully by the semis we have someone back from injury....

Was also pleased with hayne running over hunt 4-5 times.....
Hindy for MOM no one better in that game, a million tackles and enough hitups.. he deserves a week off...

pantherz9103

First Grade
salivor said:
There's nothing worse than seeing your Dad happy? lol, you sick puppy.

But my dad's a broncos supporter :x He keeps asking me to cheer for them and everytime they score he chants.

Broncos :clap: Broncos :clap: Broncos :clap:

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
I feel sorry for parra. They again fell victim to the Broncos standing offside half the game tactics.

f**k you talk some shyte.
Go and play with your Bronco father