What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta fans where appalling!

Panda

Juniors
Knightmare said:
I think if your team puts in a woeful performance and the boys are cllearly not putting in, it's okey to boo them- they'll think twice about slacking off again. Newcastle are playing with alot more confidence now than they were at the start of the year, I only wish we could play Souths now!
Maybe you can play us for the wooden spoon if you are so confident. So for the last six weeks you've won every second game . Boo Hoo. You lot can say that to make u feel better when you take the spoon off us in 6 weeks time. We've got one bye and only have to win 2 from 5 to give it to youse

foetus_head

Juniors
Knightmare said:
I think if your team puts in a woeful performance and the boys are cllearly not putting in, it's okey to boo them

I think that anyone who does boo their team or anyone who changes sides when the going is tuff should take a good look at themselves and realise that being a fan means following your team through EVERYTHING, not just when we win the GF!

foetus_head

Juniors
Panda said:
Maybe you can play us for the wooden spoon if you are so confident. So for the last six weeks you've won every second game . Boo Hoo. You lot can say that to make u feel better when you take the spoon off us in 6 weeks time. We've got one bye and only have to win 2 from 5 to give it to youse

Lol, I think he was joking. I'm pretty sure that every knights fan knows that we have the wooden spoon in the bag, but so what, it will just make it better when we win the GF next year :)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
the crusade didnt really have any trouble with opposition fans.
only thing we copped was when some other knights fans walked past and sed go the knights! and we all cheered some parra fan started going on bout only winning three games but that wasnt really anything.

i think i actually saw something thrown onto the field but i ddint think much of it cos it was pretty far from where i was sitting so i couldnt see properly. last time i was there someone threw a cup of beer at danny buderus.

we had a pretty fine night regarding opposition fans, especailly when we have the sharks game to compare it to.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Panda said:

Have you done this trolling thing before?

You're really good at it! :roll:

rourkster

Juniors
You have to go easy on the Parra fans. 2001 still sticks in their throats.

BIG TIME.

They like to come out of the woodwork when their team has some success. This year will stick in their throats as well, especially when they fade in the semis & have to watch a Broncos v Cowboys GF.
;-)

TooheysNew

Coach
foetus_head said:
Lol, I think he was joking. I'm pretty sure that every knights fan knows that we have the wooden spoon in the bag, but so what, it will just make it better when we win the GF next year :)

Speak for yourself.

TooheysNew

Coach
Knightmare said:
I think if your team puts in a woeful performance and the boys are cllearly not putting in, it's okey to boo them- they'll think twice about slacking off again. Newcastle are playing with alot more confidence now than they were at the start of the year, I only wish we could play Souths now!

Stupidest thing i've ever read.

"Our players our down on confidence - lets lay the slipper into them." :roll:

Matt23

Staff member
Silly thread... we can come with some ordinary threads cant we? :roll:

Stranger

Coach
Knight82 said:
Just having a whinge and wondering if I was the only one.

I was cheering for the knights and loving the game.

When a woman in front of me turned around and started screaming abuse at me, and I told her to back off that I was enjoying the match.

When she threatened to have me killed, and that I wouldnt leave the game alive if I didnt shut up.

I didnt I paid my money I wasnt excessevily going off, and then she threatened it again and I have to admit it fired me up and I got up and told her to f'off.

Really put a dampener on a great night.

Gee's every knights fans at all games have to put up with hearing rubbish at johns and all the one man cliche's and I dont even bagg parra and get threatened like that!

Dreadful....

How did everyone else go>?

You should be sitting with us then :p , unless they have more numbers or are really drunk they will no go at you if ur in a group.
I can believe that. Though whats this I hear about some Parra people throwing projectiles onto the ground?

There was a water bottle half full thrown on the field in the dieing minutes from the stands.

Yeah stranger both my partner and I are pretty shy around people we dont know but we'll have to suck it up and sit with you guys strength in numbers plus it will be nice to associate with people who are mad knights fans like us......

Just be gentle lol.

Stranger said:
Thats good we will need a few people together for that game.

Yeah I'll be trying to make it to that one... strength in numbers and all that! Not that I want to get in another blue... but I do hate to see my Crusade brothers and sisters getting pushed around!!

Matt23

Staff member
Panda said:
TLP, your an idiot :roll:

Stranger

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
Yeah I'll be trying to make it to that one... strength in numbers and all that! Not that I want to get in another blue... but I do hate to see my Crusade brothers and sisters getting pushed around!!

Yeah! Bringing anyone? or why dont you organise to come down with Jobdog?

Latest posts