What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Chipmunk

Coach
One of those articles says he is in trouble over a stat dec about a driving infringement. I assume that is the obstructing the law bit of the charge.

You're not going to charge someone with Perverting the Course of Justice over a false statement on a statutory declaration...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Who knows? You're the one being evasive about your claimed reason...

Answer the question, how are both the the Chinese mealgate and the supposed bag of money at th car park incident related? ... why would you link the 2?

Next thing you'd be saying that Nolan handed him the can of Canadian Club prior to the sex tape... lol

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's possible Nolan is also a drug dealer/holy warrior. Is that him in the back of the photo with the beard and the shit attitude?

phantom eel

First Grade
Answer the question, how are both the the Chinese mealgate and the supposed bag of money at th car park incident related? ... why would you link the 2?

Next thing you'd be saying that Nolan handed him the can of Canadian Club prior to the sex tape... lol
Lol, getting a bit upset are we?

You're the one who still hasn't said the "reason" why you reckon only one journo wrote about the Nolan car park story/allegation. I had one (wrong) guess at your reason, and you're still carrying on and avoiding your claim - and asking me for the reason for my guess!

Not sure what sensitive button I've somehow pressed... chill honeybunny, chill.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol, getting a bit upset are we?

You're the one who still hasn't said the "reason" why you reckon only one journo wrote about the Nolan car park story/allegation. I had one (wrong) guess at your reason, and you're still carrying on and avoiding your claim - and asking me for the reason for my guess!

Not sure what sensitive button I've somehow pressed... chill honeybunny, chill.

Well I actually thought you'd be smart enough to realize what the reason was...

I'll give you a clue: the story was a non event

Anyway carry on.

phantom eel

First Grade
Well I actually thought you'd be smart enough to realize what the reason was...

I'll give you a clue: the story was a non event

Anyway carry on.
Thanks for (finally) answering the question...

So you're saying that Nolan is innocent of any wrongdoing in relation to our salary cap dramas?

Gronk

Staff member
I'm guessing then that handing over cash to a player at top ryde carpark is totally legit thing to do. Or it never happened ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks for (finally) answering the question...

So you're saying that Nolan is innocent of any wrongdoing in relation to our salary cap dramas?

If Nolan is charged of anything relating to the dramas with our cap I'll close my LU account and leave ....

Nolan left the club in April 2014 and for about 6 months prior to that had little to do with recruitment and retention of the full time squad, in fact he wasn't even allowed to be on the committee... that was a decision made by the genius chairman at the time..

Latest posts