What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

strider said:
i'm stilling wondering if i'll be going or not ... its an extra bloody hour to the trip when you live in the south :(

stop ya sooking, i am going an hour south 1st to pick up a newcastle supporter then heading up....

Yeah what a sook! ;-)

I was going to drive from Canberra, that's an extra 2.5 hrs for me

What ya whingin about strides, get in the car and go :lol:

strider

Post Whore
well u see its not just me - its also the thumb permenantly pressed against me forehead 8-[

nöyd

Staff member
I travelled 9 hours...

do it for the team strider, you know you want to

Hellsy

Immortal
Macquarie Scorpions said:
So what time you guys getting there? meetin upstairs at the TAB section? Prob head past on the way to the game

From 12pm in the Bar I think (some of us will only be in the Bistro as we have some underage peeps with us)

strider

Post Whore
i want to go - i want to go ... damnit - i'm gonna go

i'll just have to ask mrs strider first :oops: .... u people who have partners who love and appreciate the eels don't know how lucky u r - I have had to undertake yrs of training to educate mine in the ways of the force

Mystick,

Either follow the pink line or, turn at Monash and follow that down and around. The Club is Cnr Hobart & Tauranga Sts Big Club, Almost stumbling distance from the game. The Start is the Energy Australia Stadium Car Park

Directions.gif

nöyd

Staff member
strider said:

i'll just have to ask mrs strider first .... u people who have partners who love and appreciate the eels don't know how lucky u r - I have had to undertake yrs of training to educate mine in the ways of the force

she will learn patience, young jedi

The Colonel

Immortal
strider said:
i'll just have to ask mrs strider first :oops: .... u people who have partners who love and appreciate the eels don't know how lucky u r - I have had to undertake yrs of training to educate mine in the ways of the force

My wife has learnt very quickly there is no greater force than the call of the Eel.

Hellsy

Immortal
strider said:

There is definately a spot for you in Tyler's car Strider, it has just been confirmed, so beg the missus :D :D

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
There is definately a spot for you in Tyler's car Strider, it has just been confirmed, so beg the missus :D :D

ooooo - coolies .... i might give eela a call and ask him about how to turn on the waterworks at will so that I can use it in my begging

will tyler have me? - I haven't met him - for all he knows I am a axe weilding maniac .... when I get in the car with an axe, he should know to be concerned

Latest posts