What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

Y2Eel

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Not to worry Manly fans. At least we got further then Parra!! :lol: F*ckers!

And yet both manly and parra are out of the race...

But thats beside the point. We were always going to find it hard to beat St George. But you can't say sh*t when your team got knocked out a week before us.

paulb88

Juniors
Uh, we lost to the minor premiers. Who will probably go on to become the premiers. Don't forget that you also lost in the first week...you are just lucky that it wasn't an elimination game.

And don't forget we beat you with 12 players for a whole half...GO PARRA!!!

Maybe you should have waited before you blew your horns. Scoreless in a semi final...;)

ShaiGuY

First Grade
well done Manly - although I think you fellaz definitely saved the worst for last. Only Kite did well I thought and Matai to an extent, Orford did have a go but all he did was bomb bomb bomb banana kick etc. His outside backs didn't have a clue what he was going to do - also how many bombs was Kennedy chasing? isn't this the role of the backs? Needless to say your backs hardly touched the ball which was disappointing and there wasn't anything really adventurous until it was too late. I believe Bell was a much bigger loss to you guys than Gasnier was for us. Anyway if it's any consolation next year you will have Bell on one side and Lyon on the other which will be an awesome combo

Y2Eel

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
But thats beside the point. We were always going to find it hard to beat St George. But you can't say sh*t when your team got knocked out a week before us.

So the tigers were up against the same St George team and won it.. Manly are just as good as St George, and should have put up a better fight but thats now behind us all lets look forward to a good finish to 6 and a good season 07 for all..

dowdz

Juniors
Good point. We definately didn't show up tonight. Anyway all the best to both teams next year.

effnic

Bench
f**king parra fans f**k off, you guys were worse than us this year and even your own fans admit that.

BTW: Enjoy finch.

scottyeel

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
Well to them i sing "nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, heeeeey heeeeey heeeeey GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEE"
And we're singing it straight back to ya.
groggo said:
lol@parra

hehehe just another day just another choke hehehe
lol@groggo talking about other teams choking.:lol:
ultrasinter said:
i fu**ing remeber last season....we were 8th.. the sh*t they were giving tezza, i was so angry!

well now look who the fu*k is out....eat sh*t to sterlo and the rest of the *** CH9 commentatiors who were always against us!
Boohoo little man, well now look who the fu*k is out!
CliffyIsGod said:
Go have drinks with your team at the LEagues club, watch Manly play on Friday still in the comp.
Yep we watched and geez it was some funny shlt!:lol:
Sea Eagle Scube said:
Not to worry Manly fans. At least we got further then Parra!! F*ckers!
2nd eliminated, 3rd eliminated, not much difference except at least we went out fighting. But Manly on the other hand:lol:

All in all thanks very much for last night to the Eagles cause I haven't laughed so hard in ages. 28-0:lol: :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
effnic said:
f**king parra fans f**k off, you guys were worse than us this year and even your own fans admit that.

Thanks effnic, enjoy "big game" Matt.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
effnic said:

yeah, you finished 1 week better than us...in fact for the first time in 9 years your club had a better season than ours..but does it concern you that the club you beat at the end of the year had to contend with a coach walking out, several off field incidents, injuries to key men all season and several dodgy ref decisions and yet you only finished a week later??? :lol:

As for Finch??? we'll sure as hell enjoy his skill at a club like ours..he's already won finals games, played in a grand final or 2 and represented his state..and doesn't cost 500K, what does Orfords CV look like????

Manly - no finals win since 1997.;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
And yet both manly and parra are out of the race...

Astute observation. On those grounds, the last time both clubs 'won the race'

Manly: 1996
Parra: 1986

brokendigit

Juniors
Bad luck Manly. Very sad to see a warrior like BK go out like that last night, but fairytales are for bedtime, I guess.

Manly should be proud of the way they played in '06, & if I were a Manly supporter (phew!), I'd be primed for a big year in '07. Kite will continue to improve, Brett Stewart could become anything, & you've got a half-back that a lot of clubs would glady swap you for (I'm thinking of one in Blue & Gold right now).

IMO, Manly just need another option to take some pressure off Orford (Lyon perhaps?), & maybe a Lance Thompson, no 'headlines' type of forward.

Watch highlights of 2006, & you'll find it wasn't as bad as it feels right now...

Sterling

Juniors
scottyj said:
wow 1v8....u lost the same game this year

yeah by a measly 6 points ... .. we put 40+ on your pathetic mob ....

not to mention samshing you at parra this yr with 12 men in the second half .... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts