What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

Y2Eel

First Grade
t-ba said:
Astute observation. On those grounds, the last time both clubs 'won the race'

Manly: 1996
Parra: 1986

So in 06 you didnt win and we didnt win so i guess we both suck..:crazy:

willvillain

Juniors
scottyeel said:
Bahahahahahahaha.:lol: :lol: :lol:
So much better you couldn't even get near us when we only had 12 blokes on the field.
28-0, f*ck last night was a great night.:lol:

29-0, as minor premiers no less!

You lose.

willvillain

Juniors
Actually it was 29-0 Feelin Hornby.

Feel free to check, and when you realise I was correct, come back and apologise.

Parra Glory

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
hahahaha parra fans

still finished higher and lasted longer.

oh and btw....good luck with Finch roflmao

wow! 1 week longer. it about time ay use finished higher than us. the first time in 7 years correct me if im wrong

Sterling

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
hahahaha parra fans

still finished higher and lasted longer.

oh and btw....good luck with Finch roflmao

what? ..for the first time in 10 years ? ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
So in 06 you didnt win and we didnt win so i guess we both suck..:crazy:

We were provided with the opportunity to play for a week longer...ergo we suck less :p

Angry_eel

First Grade
lol look at these manly fans ranting about parra. Atleast parra went down fighting against the minor premiers. 28-0 oh poor soft spoken dezzy is too crap a coach at this time of the year. Just admit it.

t-ba

Post Whore
Angry_eel said:
lol look at these manly fans ranting about parra. Atleast parra went down fighting against the minor premiers. 28-0 oh poor soft spoken dezzy is too crap a coach at this time of the year. Just admit it.

29-0...:p

Angry_eel

First Grade
t-ba said:
Hmmm let me guess who the coach was back then. Brian "will never win a premiership" Smith. Not anymore sun.:D

46-18 was that the score at parra v Manly two weeks before that? or was it more than that.

Latest posts