What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

Harold Bishop

Juniors
eelavation said:
yeah, you finished 1 week better than us...in fact for the first time in 9 years your club had a better season than ours..but does it concern you that the club you beat at the end of the year had to contend with a coach walking out, several off field incidents, injuries to key men all season and several dodgy ref decisions and yet you only finished a week later??? :lol:

As for Finch??? we'll sure as hell enjoy his skill at a club like ours..he's already won finals games, played in a grand final or 2 and represented his state..and doesn't cost 500K, what does Orfords CV look like????

Manly - no finals win since 1997.;-)

You know what, since 1997 Manly were forced to Merge and form possibly one of the worst teams that ever existed. They were 24 hours away from being bankrupt, and narrowly escaped a few wooden spoons. Our best players were Luke Williamson and Andrew Walker FFS.

What the hell has Parramatta achieved in the meantime? SFA! two minor premierships - and two of the biggest chokes known to mankind.
Manly are now a better side then Parramatta, and trust me - you should be worried about where your club is going.

paulb88

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
You know what, since 1997 Manly were forced to Merge and form possibly one of the worst teams that ever existed. They were 24 hours away from being bankrupt, and narrowly escaped a few wooden spoons. Our best players were Luke Williamson and Andrew Walker FFS.

What the hell has Parramatta achieved in the meantime? SFA! two minor premierships - and two of the biggest chokes known to mankind.
Manly are now a better side then Parramatta, and trust me - you should be worried about where your club is going.
:crazy:

For a club that should be worried, we only finished four points behind your team...and as far as chokes go, watch the replay of last nights game idiot

The only common thing over the last ten years at Parramatta is Brian Smith...he is gone and it's quite obvious that our club is alot better without him. You guys can dish it out but when it comes to your team, your very hostile. If anything, our team is only going to get better, and with a full year to play positively coming up in 2007, i'll 100% guarantee that we'll finish ahead of Manly and hopefully be the ones lucky enough to knock Manly out of the finals (if they make it)...

scottyeel

Bench
Harold Bishop said:

Bahahahahahahaha.:lol: :lol: :lol:
So much better you couldn't even get near us when we only had 12 blokes on the field.
28-0, f*ck last night was a great night.:lol:

effnic

Bench
Dilmah said:
Paybacks a bitch ladies.

Enjoy mad monday Ryan. :D

You know whats really funny bitch. You guys beat manly for what? Answer: absolutly nothing.

Looks like we are enjoying mad monday on the same monday. Oh actually you did play manly for something, an injury to simpson thanks to Jason King and a suspension to buderus thanks to robertson, which at the end of the day made you lose to the broncos cause you guys are sh*t without those key players.

So now go off and whinge about the mcintyre system.

MOM- Clint Newton (Broncos)

Top 2 songs in the aussie charts:
Can i borrow an offload- By Clint Newton
Can you spare a mouthguard mine is dirty- By Joey Johns

:lol: :lol: :lol:

inline
Enjoy mad monday

ultrasinter

Juniors
Stranger said:
I think we cheated as well;
I mean i personally put in $10 to give the ref. Dilly how about yourself?
Times that by the 25'000 odd people there and how can the ref refuse?

Have fun with the drags, Enjoy the choke Orford?

:lol: Thats without grammar.

You in high school yet? :lol:

Add to that

:lol:

wow....just wow
your sadder then i thought.

get a life lol...incredible the lengths people go to.

anyway i second what effnic said..

Harold Bishop

Juniors
paulb88 said:
:crazy:

For a club that should be worried, we only finished four points behind your team...and as far as chokes go, watch the replay of last nights game idiot

The only common thing over the last ten years at Parramatta is Brian Smith...he is gone and it's quite obvious that our club is alot better without him. You guys can dish it out but when it comes to your team, your very hostile. If anything, our team is only going to get better, and with a full year to play positively coming up in 2007, i'll 100% guarantee that we'll finish ahead of Manly and hopefully be the ones lucky enough to knock Manly out of the finals (if they make it)...
Blame it on Brian Smith, blame it on Tim Smith, i dont give a rats ass. Hagan has a team with the worlds best Hooker and Half-back and got to 4th position.
Well see what he can do with Tim "the next sterlo" Smith and Mark "porky" Riddel.

This whole year was a choke as far as Parramatta are concerned, you guys were meant to be minor premiers again.

effnic said:
So i guess the great Andrew Johns choked. 50-6 :lol: Thats not a choke thats a hanging.

Did you see the mouthguard hurl we've become accustomed to over the years!!! :lol: 10/10 for the hurl Joey, 0.4/10 for a disgraceful football effort this evening!!

ultrasinter

Juniors
dont ya mean 10/10 for a disgracefull footballing effort.

i f**ken hated when ch 9 comentators keep on sayin the knights have the most passionate fans ext ...ext...

the f**kers were leaving the ground with 20 minutes to go :lol: :D

ahhhh the irony.

paulb88

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
Blame it on Brian Smith, blame it on Tim Smith, i dont give a rats ass. Hagan has a team with the worlds best Hooker and Half-back and got to 4th position.
Well see what he can do with Tim "the next sterlo" Smith and Mark "porky" Riddel.

This whole year was a choke as far as Parramatta are concerned, you guys were meant to be minor premiers again.

Your a tool....a big f**ken tool. How was the whole year a choke?

We made the top eight. We lost to the minor premiers by six points with many players out injured. Not to mention the fact that we beat Manly with only 12 players on the field for almost a full half. Was that a choke?

The only choke i've seen is Manlys performance on Friday night.

CharlieF

Juniors
I would love to give Parramatta the benefit of the doubt when it comes to them being chokers, but the vivd images and memories of 1998 Semi against the Dogs, the 2001 GF and last years effort cannot be erased from my mind.

I think that it would be prudent for at least eels fans to stop making comments about teams choking, but then again they do speak from experience.

paulb88

Juniors
Im not saying that last year wasn't a choke for us. But your trying to say that our 29-0 against the Cowboys last year was a choke but your 28-0 on Friday night was not!

We lost by six to the minor premiers. Hypocrites!!