What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patterson told to look at other clubs

red and blue

Juniors
It was in the paper the other day that Clint Newton is one of the players they are looking at bringing back.

If its true and they let Pato go for that untalented turd it will just about do me.

Jono078

Referee
Newtons not untalented. In fact I don't believe we've had a backrower out do his 2005 performance since, he's also killing it I'm the superleague. As long as he has the passion to play hard for us it'll be a decent signing.

perverse

Referee
Newton is a piece of fickle shit. it would take a remarkable display of heart, and a genuine apology before i would even consider pissing on the man if he was on fire... a fire which i probably lit in the first place.

red and blue

Juniors
Newtons not untalented. In fact I don't believe we've had a backrower out do his 2005 performance since, he's also killing it I'm the superleague. As long as he has the passion to play hard for us it'll be a decent signing.

I just do not think he has anywhere near the talent or potential that Pato has.

perverse

Referee
and i'll go on to say that the absolute shithead that cried and walked out on us in our very darkest hour has zero right, nor should he be afforded the priviledge, to come back and enjoy the good times that are finally born out of the ashes. f**k him. f**k him in his stupid arse. i hate the merkin. the idea of seeing him in red and blue again repulses me more than the idea of being the middle piece of a human centipede.

Newton is not worthy of comment anymore. He is 30 now so I hope he is not coming back. Bedsy may play a blinder of a season should he return. He would be returning to a much different club than the one which he left. No Smith to start with and more to the point no weight of expectation either. It is open to debate whether bedsy left off his own back or was pushed by Smith out the door.

red and blue

Juniors
and i'll go on to say that the absolute shithead that cried and walked out on us in our very darkest hour has zero right, nor should he be afforded the priviledge, to come back and enjoy the good times that are finally born out of the ashes. f**k him. f**k him in his stupid arse. i hate the merkin. the idea of seeing him in red and blue again repulses me more than the idea of being the middle piece of a human centipede.

Agree with this.

perverse

Referee
Bedsy left like a true champion... didn't cause a stir, was gracious and didn't stomp off with a pout on his face. if Bedsy was pushed out by Smith, which is the most logical conclusion, then it shows the vast contrast between how a bloke who genuinely loves the club and its fans might react to the news that they are excess to requirements, and how a heartless f**k princess like Newton might react to the same news.

I will welcome Bedsy back with open arms, even if he is a shadow of his former self... provided he takes a modest, mates rates contract that is. i wouldn't give a f**k if Newton wanted to pay us to play, he can stick it all straight up his flaccid s**t of an arsehole.

Adsy

Juniors
Pervy I get the feeling old mate Clint Newton isn't on your Christmas card list, unless the card is laced with anthrax of course.

Matt23

Staff member
There's no way I'd want that prick Newton back here...ol' one armed Jack can stay away as well...there's no way I'd get rid of Pato so that merkin can come back.

Last edited:

Perth Knights

Juniors
There's no way I'd want that prick Newton back here...ol' one armed Jack can stay away as well.

^This. There is no way in hell that Newton should be allowed anywhere near the Club. If it is a swap for Paterson then I will be really pissed ... Paterson is ten time the player Newton is when he is on song.

Spot On

Coach
Yep. Covering their butts to stop the fallout. This will cause an uproar and people will start the I told u so arguments about HSG. Here we go again!

Not having a go at you Newie here but if people have a problem with this decision then they are not fairdinkum about where this bloke is at now and the previous few seasons. The club was enormous when he struggled through the bad times with depression and ever since but he hasn't cut the mustard - for whatever reasons -and now it's time for a new start and hopefully a kick in the arse to spur him on to bigger things. Good luck to him, hope he finds a new club and new deal. What could have been hey!

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Gotta think by today's events that Myles and Boyd r close to signing. Pato going will add 200-300k to our warchest. What Bennett has exposed is how r star players have held this club to ransom for years a fact that people ignore time and time again when it comes to local juniors. Joey started it then wondered why he finished with the spoon in 05.

Bloody good points.

Jubes

Juniors
There were plenty of people up in arms over this on the Knights facebook page. A few memorable quotes were -
" You can't let Cory go, he's our best player!"
" Why would you swap Cory for Myles, thats crazy"
" Get of Edwards instead, he can't tackle!"
" I fear for the future of the club now Tinkler is in control"

I just had to chuckle.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Newton is a piece of fickle shit. it would take a remarkable display of heart, and a genuine apology before i would even consider pissing on the man if he was on fire... a fire which i probably lit in the first place.

f**k I love your work pervy! Well in mate

Spot On

Coach
There were plenty of people up in arms over this on the Knights facebook page. A few memorable quotes were -

I just had to chuckle.

They are saying a bloke who wins a premiership every three years on average has no idea what he is doing. Funny!

88.Knights

Juniors

I just had to chuckle.

thats pretty rofl:D

back in the day (that being probly 08/09) pato was by far my fav player. he was just epic to watch, thought he was gonna be the best backrower in the comp by now. but unfortunately just wasn't the case, was looking forward to him playing under wb and wb resurrecting him to his well known potential. but u'd have to say this order has come from wb himself and he must say its just to harder task. All i can say is good luck pato hope ya kill it the nfl.

At least him going makes room for someone like cook or tetavano which'll be good.:D But with all the nuffies we got why is pato the first told to look elsewhere - kaufusi, tolar, karawana, ciraldo, southern, mcdonnell. there marching orders better be in the mail.

Have to agree with what perverse and others r saying, seeing newton in a newcastle jersey ever again, will make me want to projectile vomit. Totally doesn't deserve any of the 4 premierships were about to get:D

Yosh

Coach

I don't know why I LOLed so hard but nearly fell off my seat at work... Nearly got fired... Thanks Jono~!

Latest posts