What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen wants to quit Sharks

gregstar

Referee
haha true!

remember his comment regarding halligan's kicking....

"you'd hate to be his dog."

lol! plus the way he spoke, it took four minutes to say it!

Very funny stuff.

A player creates his own adverse situation and then reacts to his punishment by wanting out and initiating an approach to two other clubs.

Meanwhile all the emotionally stunted here come out & blame Manly :lol:

Big Time

Juniors
So much praise for the bulldogs. They got lucky as much as anything else. Yes they should be praised for clearing out the rubbish. But the only reason they ended up successful is the players they managed to pick up on the cheap in the offseason. The Bulldogs without those bargain basement buys is a different 2009 altogether. As a result of the on field success their membership is boosted as well. Greenberg is a good operator no doubt, but he's no messiah either. He's just a very lucky boy.

You watch too much Monty Python. It was not lucky. They chose their players carefully.

Sleep

Juniors
I hope he's forced to stay with the Sharks and they're stuck with him. No matter what club he goes to, if he doesn't stupid things like what he's been fined for, guess what. He'll get fined.

Good thing the guys a footy player because he surely wasn't going to make it as anything else.

Dazzat

First Grade
Surely any club which considers signing Gallen should include a "Grub/Idiot Clause" in the contract somewhere, which to put it simply, would give the club the ability to rip the contract up whenever Gallen makes a grub/idiot of himself.

On second thought, match payments would probably be the easiest route.

Kiki

First Grade
i would love to see how all the Gallen obsessed Sharks fans react if he changes clubs. they are gonna need new banners!

adamkungl

Immortal
Its not just one incident now, its multiple. He has to be punished for these incidents due to the large media following bad public images of nrl players now attract and Gallen being an international player.

More interested in PR is pretty vital now to, no major sponser for 2010 and the need to establish themselves with a lot of fans after a terrible 2009. Yet you fault them for doing this?

Small incidents like these need to be addressed and action needs to be taken when someone (Gallen) keeps re-offending.

f**k that...winning is the most important thing to keeping sponsors. How many sponsors did Melbourne or Manly lose for having players on sexual assault charges or whatever Inglis allegedly did? Zero. Why? Because they're winners. Roosters and Sharks lost sponsors because we are sh*thouse.

If this happened during the season and Gallen came out with a blinder the next week, no one would give a f**k.

Doug2234

First Grade
i would love to see how all the Gallen obsessed Sharks fans react if he changes clubs. they are gonna need new banners!

I was thinking that Kik's

"Prince of Sharkness" and "Don Bradman of RL" rubbish will have to be put to bed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LESStar58

Referee
Melbourne would absolutly love him right now, especially with Dallas gone.

f**k no! He's a grub and we have an embarrassment of riches in the backrow. Let him f**k off to England or rugby union. I'd take Ryan Hoffman, Adam Blair, Sika Manu & co. over Gallen. Plus we have Todd Lowrie to fill the lock spot.

Latest posts