What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Green

Vee

First Grade
In all honesty Tommy, the Chooks are going to be tested like any defending premier is. Remaining motivated across a loooooong season (plus rep footy) will really test the Chooks.

Plus I think there are going to be some complications between Keary and Cronk moving forward. Keary will now want more control of the team, and I don't think Cronk is particularly happy he was not a bigger reason for the premiership last year. This has the potential to be a massive issue (but then again there is great potential if they figure out how to co-exist).
If my uncle was female, she'd be my aunt. Or maybe not in these non-gender specific times.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors

Because Muzz is no longer with us and because he was very liked by the fan base, many are reluctant to bring up the goss on why he was sacked. But I'll cryptically say there were allegedly some unhappy players. The irony was, barring 2006, we were doing very well as a team.

I just watched the Green's presser and I thought the way he threw Cliffard under the bus was a bit uncalled for. Media guy basically asked him what he thought of his performance and Green's answer was, "Not surprising," in other words, I was right and he doesn't belong in first grade. Dickhead.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
I just watched the Green's presser and I thought the way he threw Cliffard under the bus was a bit uncalled for. Media guy basically asked him what he thought of his performance and Green's answer was, "Not surprising," in other words, I was right and he doesn't belong in first grade. Dickhead.
Short man syndrome

butchmcdick

Immortal
Unless we are very cash strapped, I am not sure having 3 years left on a contract means anything these days.

I think the three things that might save Green are:

1 Past achievements/ Faith
2 No obvious candidate to replace him with
3 The issues go much further than Green. I think that whether we remove Green or keep Green, we are in for a long year regardless.

One thing is for sure. I see a lot of similarities to the form we showed in 2008 that led to us sacking Muzza (albeit we had already decided to not renew his deal in the prior off-season).

Whip Whitaker

Juniors

He also said a few words about Clifford after the Broncos game that weren't very positive.

I wish I had a penny for every time Green criticised one of his mates like Jake Granville....

Joeboy

Juniors
Cowboys play the most pedestrian and conservative brand of footy in the comp. Granville hasn’t been in form for years and the outside backs are all pretty average. Coen Hess has not come along at all.

Paul green is a poor coach these days who is been made to look poorer by his players been happy with average performances

butchmcdick

Immortal
Cowboys play the most pedestrian and conservative brand of footy in the comp. Granville hasn’t been in form for years and the outside backs are all pretty average. Coen Hess has not come along at all.

Paul green is a poor coach these days who is been made to look poorer by his players been happy with average performances

We are missing Barba who decided beating his wife was an ok thing to do, feldt and Mc Donald also ? Holmes

Hess has gone backwards, Scott looks like he has dementia in defence, lolo is injured and Scott has been out due to getting handsy with a lady in a bar

That said green hasn’t changed his game plan for th3 last two seasons

carcharias

Immortal
We are missing Barba who decided beating his wife was an ok thing to do, feldt and Mc Donald also ? Holmes

Hess has gone backwards, Scott looks like he has dementia in defence, lolo is injured and Scott has been out due to getting handsy with a lady in a bar

We are missing JT and Inglis

Saxon

Bench

Green has turned McLean into a has been too. He was just coming into his prime; I thought he was going to be really good for you.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Green has turned McLean into a has been too. He was just coming into his prime; I thought he was going to be really good for you.

Me too

It’s disappointing

I saw a report green has lost the dressing room

We have only just resigned him to a three year deal. If he needs to go this could be expensive for us

Latest posts