What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor Extension

BLM01

First Grade
"I interviewed 10 coaches and Shane was the most impressive"
This bloke is delusional if he thinks anyone would believe that.
Yeh....who interviewed who. You could imagine Mary grilling Flannigan acting as seniority over Flanno in an interview.
Shane would just say lets cut to the chase. You want me to fix some of your mess or not.
Interview over.

since77

Juniors
It beggars belief that a modern day sporting organisation could continue to employ this clown. I was 2 minutes into that interview and my wife was already asking me to close the windows as I was swearing so loudly. By that stage I’d already heard the Paul McGregor drinking game word - “journey”. That was followed by a loud “WHAT THE F%&K “ when he actually said “I don’t want to keep repeating the same mistakes all the time”.
Seriously you can’t make this stuff up. Wow.

denis preston

First Grade
I couldn't bring myself to watch this , particularly with the sham Daley interviewing him and the 85 mins from GF, making the 8 is a success shit.The downside for me is that he seems very confident as if the board has given him a nod to see out his contract.I'm hoping that he is ( and should be ) unaware of what is really happening behind the scenes and there is something happening !

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It beggars belief that a modern day sporting organisation could continue to employ this clown. I was 2 minutes into that interview and my wife was already asking me to close the windows as I was swearing so loudly. By that stage I’d already heard the Paul McGregor drinking game word - “journey”. That was followed by a loud “WHAT THE F%&K “ when he actually said “I don’t want to keep repeating the same mistakes all the time”.
Seriously you can’t make this stuff up. Wow.

McDonalds also employs a clown but at least you can get fries with that.

draco

Juniors
giphy.gif

Mary...staring at the ceiling

qld redvee

Juniors
we need consistent committment // Ive got good people around me ( until i throw em under the bus)// were going to look at outside backs in 2019 but went for a replacement for widdop ( but norman is a good player) // we are short on depth but we are a development club and after 30 -40 games players leave us for $$$ ( which he can live with) interviewed 10 coaches and Flanno seems like a good guy // im the coach the buck stops with me //
i wonder how long supercoach had to work on the answers to the questions.. so much spin though it was the lead up to an election
loved the reply to the dragon website ' what did you learn os -- communication /// -- pretty sure this chestnut answer was used after 2018 but i could be wrong .. Im just glad in 2029 supercoach has just realised communication is paramount -- its drummed into every workplace for at least the last 7 years and yet we have just discovered it !!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy the weekend guys

qld redvee

Juniors
Did the idiot mention if he had learnt anything about coaching and success , during his lightning trip tp the good ole U.S.of fooking A. ?
gareth learnt something from ALL 12 things he attended main thing communication and "leaving a footprint ' ..... Dont think aupercoach is the right guy to absorb any real breakthrough knowledge .. i can just imagine him coming back with showbags full of the giveaway stuff and him thinking how good is this as it goes into the otto bin

gareth learnt something from ALL 12 things he attended main thing communication and "leaving a footprint ' ..... Dont think aupercoach is the right guy to absorb any real breakthrough knowledge .. i can just imagine him coming back with showbags full of the giveaway stuff and him thinking how good is this as it goes into the otto bin