What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know Mau got MOTM and righty so but i just wanted to make a thread about Peats. he gave good quick service from dummy half and looked dangerous with some nippy speed.

Amazing what a decent 9 can do for a side, shows how clueless Kearney was when he was happy to re-sign the turtle.

Daneel

Bench
Yeah great buy, it was such a refreshing change to see some crisp fast service coming from dummy half.

IFR33K

Coach
Pleasing to watch. He can also hit in d. Was really surprised, he kept putting his body on the line time and time again.

I really thought we'd miss mk's d. Well done peatsy.

Noise

Coach
On triple m they gave peats man of the match. I thought he was our best too. Manu mau is an animal

Daren

Juniors
He is only going to get better as the year goes on, great to see the work out of dummy half and a great defensive game as well

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We have not had a quality 9 like this for quite a few years now.
Peats was very impressive in all departments.
Thought he was close to MOM.
Kelly must have shut many a mouth after this brilliant performance.
Almost 80 minutes of pure organisation - this was the best performance I've seen from our NRL squad since we gave it to the Storm 2010 at Parra Stadium, not disregarding our 2009 run into the GF.
If only Kelly could kick goals from all over the park.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I know Mau got MOTM and righty so but i just wanted to make a thread about Peats. he gave good quick service from dummy half and looked dangerous with some nippy speed.

Amazing what a decent 9 can do for a side, shows how clueless Kearney was when he was happy to re-sign the turtle.

Keating murdered the kiwis as well in a couple of round 1 matches in recent years

Real test next two weeks v Roosters and Manly.

Will it be the same ole Parra, or this one we are seeing is finally the real deal?

Goal kicking a worry though

Eels Dude

Coach
Peats' performance tonight shows just how bad Keating has stifled our attack the past few seasons.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Keating murdered the kiwis as well in a couple of round 1 matches in recent years

Real test next two weeks v Roosters and Manly.

Will it be the same ole Parra, or this one we are seeing is finally the real deal?

Goal kicking a worry though
The only thing Keating ever murdered was an over lap and our forwards roll on. But you are right mate the big tests come's the next two weeks.

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought he was man of the match too.

It was slick, he ran well and probably didnt take a wrong option.

It is so good to have 2 awesome centres.

It was the first time for a long time that we werent waiting for Hayne to do something

Latest posts