What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's hardly at the club so we can develop him. He's turning 26. If he's not able to play first grade now, why is he on our books?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So Uncle Nick, Greenberg and Shoebox were happy for it to be an even playing field,?

Falou/$Bw ring a bell, Dogs ongoing signings when having a roster full of internationals and SOO players, of course any queries need to be banished :)

Unless you have solid evidence then you are just speculating and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As if you f**kers could arrange a Panda.

Where are you going to get one from, Aldi?

I saw them at Pets Paradise once. Pretty sure they were miniatures.

2636219-black-dutch-rabbit-with-black-and-white-kitten.jpg

The little ones piss less.

#BusyLifestyle

Stagger eel

Staff member
He's hardly at the club so we can develop him. He's turning 26. If he's not able to play first grade now, why is he on our books?

I still can't understand why Pritchard was chosen in the first place...

I'd say wait 6.30 and Saturday night to find out huh??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think the naming of Pritchard might be to push the Chooks' preparation in a certain direction. Hope they don't read this forum.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Just a question to the mods - I had a post deleted as it was an " unacceptable rumour" however it was a direct quote from the lurker with a link - I thought we could do this ? Or is stuff from the lurker now unacceptable for this forum?