What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Exactly. We only keep the ones we need. We hold the contract and can offer an upgrade before the contract's expiry. That gives us an advantage over rival clubs. That's why most of the players clubs want to keep are re-signing now.

The production line gives us the bargaining power though. It's all about having options.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
1375875_10153972817155573_1179792672_n.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
god i'm happy Ricky missed out on Robbie Farah. Peatsy is a legend

I heard that Kingston had all but signed but we changed our minds on him at the last minute when Peats became available. From memory I think Peter Nolan made it happen.

Forty20

First Grade
As Avenger said, I think $300K was the number that was thrown around at the time of his signing.

He can't be far from sharing the captaincy.

emjaycee

Coach
I heard that Kingston had all but signed but we changed our minds on him at the last minute when Peats became available. From memory I think Peter Nolan made it happen.

Up until July 2013 James Roby from the UK was our targeted #9.
We withdrew from negotiations with him and Peats was our Plan B.

And yes, Peter Nolan made it happen.

Attachments

• IMG_20140405_080235.jpg
    IMG_20140405_080235.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts