What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I wonder how many more sneaky tries from dummy half Peats will score this year?

He is a fu*king weapon, i'm so glad he is wearing #9 for us.

Noise

Coach

He has scored 3 already. I think teams will stay tighter close to the line in future. Just means more space for hayne and semi to get 1 on 1s.

jono

Juniors

Agree , it's not just about him scoring from dummy half , it's about setting up indecision by the defence to open up space for the ball players and runners. And his defence is the same.......blocks a path right and lets his teammates concentrate on their targets. This guy just seems to instil so much confidence in our defensive line.
When we look back through this season , I get the feeling the defining moment will be the second half c**k-up against the chooks......showed us all how much we missed Peats , showed the coach not to muck around with a pseudo-dummy half like Kenny Edwards( who I believe is a GUN when he plays the way he is used to! great game last night )

T.S Quint

Coach
Peats is doing very well in the voting for Parra player of the year, but does anyone know how many Dally M points he's racked up?
Surely he must have a few.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nathan Peats is an a unbelievable footballer.

He is defensively great, a real threat with the ball in his hands and has great service from dummy half. An awesome player.

Haynzy

First Grade
Will the suspension make him in eligible or was it just internal and therefore will have no impact on the Dally M voting?

T.S Quint

Coach
He has 4 before round 5

Good stuff.
I would think he might have picked up at least 1 last night. He was fantastic.

Will the suspension make him in eligible or was it just internal and therefore will have no impact on the Dally M voting?

Pretty sure that players who have been suspended are still eligible but they lose points depending on how many weeks they are out.
Not sure if Peats' suspension counts though.

jono

Juniors
I thought his suspension was by the club not the NRL.....so shouldn't affect his Dally M status

Eels Dude

Coach
I've not heard of players being suspended for off field discretions deemed ineligible before. Think he'll be fine. He'd be splitting some points with Hayne at the moment.

Avenger

Immortal
Some here have a direct line to every player and manager the clubs ever dealt with . Don't ask questions and just be happy they pass on this classified information to us mere pawns .

Some, however do not directly reveal the name of their source. Defeats the purpose of having an inside source.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
How on earth did you get a screenshot of Nolans phone????:shock:

Some, however do not directly reveal the name of their source. Defeats the purpose of having an inside source.

Well that goes without saying, I just enjoy those in depth soap box posts about the inner workings of our club . Some people must just do such a great job getting their tentacles into every nook and cranny of the club as they seem to get such fine detailed information from every department . I'm just waiting for the day when someone asks a question and the reply is " I don't know "

Latest posts