What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

Gronk

Staff member
A few were talking him up on the Footy Show as being the next in line after Farah for Origin.

I think Freddy said that he's got "origin written all over him" whatever that means.

Regards

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Paul Crawley said in last Friday's Telegraph that he thinks Peats could play For NSW if Farah were to go down injured. He also said to take it as fact that he has support from men of influence.

Gronk

Staff member
Been telling you lot over an over again. You need players with angry faces.

Peats = angry face.

How's Mateo & T-Rex going. Shit cos they too nice.

Gronk

Staff member
Joseph Paulo?
Tim Mannah?
Another pair of smilers. Does your theory still apply?

Timmy would be still playing origin if he had an angry face.

Gallen, BIrd etc are all angry merkins. You need an angry face to be at the top.

parra pete

Referee
A few were talking him up on the Footy Show as being the next in line after Farah for Origin.

I think Freddy said that he's got "origin written all over him" whatever that means.

Regards

He certainly has a lot of tattoo's. Wouldn't be surprised if Dugan and Carney have it written all over them too!!!
They might be sponsored by ORIGIN ENERGY

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Rosie.jpg

#leadership

Latest posts