What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedestrians with no balls

bartman

Immortal
Whether Mateo plays in the 6 or 13 doesnt really matter IMO, he just needs to be given more freedom and be given the ball more.
Yeah, it's purely symbolic. But just saying we need him in what we'd regard as a traditional five-eighth attacking role.

fish eel

Immortal
Havent seen it mentioned either, but that was one fkn ordinary effort at a tackle from Ben Smith that led to the first try.

bartman

Immortal
Finch copping a shoulder knock in the 72nd minute from Moimoi in a tackle on Pearce... seems to still be playing on though? Not sure there's any indication that KK will be half and Finch dropped in that...

El Diablo

Post Whore
i think Anderson is going to have to learn this isn't the SL and he doesn't have a star studded squad playing against nevilles

he has made our attack go backwards and our ball handling is terrible

get Mateo to 5/8 PRONTO and piss off Finch

at least that would be a start

bartman

Immortal
Havent seen it mentioned either, but that was one fkn ordinary effort at a tackle from Ben Smith that led to the first try.
And they pulled out the kick over/behind Eric tactic from last year's playbook for a try as well.

hybrideel

Bench
i don't agree. if we were playing a decent team tonight we would've been flogged. I don't think the roosters would be overly pleased with their performance and still managed to completely outplay us. I don't think i've ever seen a team with less clue in attack than we were tonight. we made cronulla look exciting

Bigfella

Coach
He is one of the only halfbacks in the comp that when he passes it he cannot do it bullet like if you know what I mean. I noticed it clearly tonight. He just doesn't see to have the ability.

Once again though, he is completely absolved of criticism from the commentators?

The passing deficiencies IMO make him a liability at 9.

I suspect that's where his first pint of call may be before reggies or bench, if DA loses patience.

hybrideel

Bench
i noticed he can only float the ball to players outside. he has no torpedo pass. i said to my wife at the start when they brought up his stats that i had no idea how he played 10 first grade games let alone 216

eelectric matt

Juniors
every time anasta or pearce got the ball on the 5th tackle they kicked it miles down the field and in good field position wen we kick it goes straight down the oppositions throat.as woody said we had 54% of the football and still got flogged as pauline hanson would say PLEASE EXPLAIN ?????????

ParraAds

Juniors
We were awful....

Horrid.

Next week?? meh......

1. Hayne
6. Mateo
7. Anyone but Finch...Cordoba even.

bartman

Immortal
f**king Joey on the commentary after the match... "Parra's attack was poor, didn't even look like scoring from the tackles in the opposition 20."

Well we're still f**king paying you to help with that, aren't we Mr Halves Consultant? Sheesh...

El Diablo

Post Whore
f**king Joey on the commentary after the match... "Parra's attack was poor, didn't even look like scoring from the tackles in the opposition 20."

Well we're still f**king paying you to help with that, aren't we Mr Halves Consultant? Sheesh...

i reckon Joey's a dud

haven't noticed anything from the sides he has helped

no wonder the Dogs gave him the flick

richo74

Juniors
the bit that got me about joey was when he commented on how well Luke Burt had brought the ball back tonight.

Latest posts