What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedestrians with no balls

Bazal

Post Whore
I just got back from the game and let me tell you it was one of the worst displays I have seen in a long long time.

1. Burt tried hard but has no penetration from the back, he should be dropped asap.

2. Reddy was the only one with some heart in the backline, Ben Smith and Eric Grothe had shockers particularly Ben Smith, he shows nothing in attack and his defence is overrated.

3. Inu seems disinterested and should be dropped to teach him a lesson.

4. Don't start me with Finch, he is useless and should never put the number 7 jersey on again.

5. Matt Keating was awful from dummyhalf and got sacked from what I saw. Jarryd Hayne and Mateo need to stand deeper, they seem to do everything from a standing start.

6. Cayless again, showed nothing. He is such a non event now that it is embarrassing. Weller should also meet the Wenty coach.

7. I know that they are probably not ready but I would give Mortimer and Anthony Mitchell a go from the 20's. At least they would add some zip. We look so slow in all areas. A player like Baumann should also be given a go to support the only player that deserves to get paid this week. We all all know who that player is.

Disagree with you on Burt (being dropped anyway), Grothe and Inu. The rest is sadly pretty much spot on

woddy

Juniors
f**king Joey on the commentary after the match... "Parra's attack was poor, didn't even look like scoring from the tackles in the opposition 20."

Well we're still f**king paying you to help with that, aren't we Mr Halves Consultant? Sheesh...

he sounds just like Finch........hhhmmmmmmm :crazy:

bartman

Immortal
the bit that got me about joey was when he commented on how well Luke Burt had brought the ball back tonight.
I thought Burt did OK tonight actually.... none of the tries scored against us were down to him, I think he ran the ball back pretty much as well as anyone else was doing, and in attack he linked in to keep some movements going.

What we're really lacking (apart from a pack that got steam rolled) in the mix is an extra attacking five eighth or halfback...

eelectric matt

Juniors
I Know Kris Inu Wasnt The Only Player On The Field But Seriously Does He Ded Set Look Interested In Playing Or Is His Mind Elsewhere,dont Get Me Started On Finch,matt Keating Is Overated Give Kingston A Go,the Only Thing He Is Good At Is Selling The Dump,give Mortimer A Go Or Put Burt At Five Eight Atleast He Can Kick The Ball.i May Sound Like A Sook But That Was The Worst Game I Haved Watched This Year

Glenn

First Grade
Finch wasn't on his own with offering nothing in attack.
Less said about the game the better, but the Chooks didn't play that well but Parramatta made them look good. :(

mickdo

Coach
"Anderson said after the game that switching Finch to hooker may be an option for the future in light of the team's comprehensive loss to the Roosters. Finch said such a move wouldn't faze him."

Finch would be glad just to be in the 17 after that dismal effort...

eelectric matt

Juniors
i Thought Burt Did Ok Tonight Actually.... None Of The Tries Scored Against Us Were Down To Him, I Think He Ran The Ball Back Pretty Much As Well As Anyone Else Was Doing, And In Attack He Linked In To Keep Some Movements Going.

What We're Really Lacking (apart From A Pack That Got Steam Rolled) In The Mix Is An Extra Attacking Five Eighth Or Halfback...
My Thoughts Exactly

MystikEel

Juniors
wanted1.jpg

Keep on the lookout! :crazy::crazy:

;-)

Latest posts