What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers V South Sydney (otherwise known as the wabbits)

Vicpanther

Juniors
They are terrible. One moment that stood out was some nuff nuff saying “Penrith aren’t really known for their great defence but they have been good tonight”
The biasm is so bad. I would have put 9now on but had to sign up. Blocker last night was a joke and Ennis isn't much better. They let their emotions for a team they hate get to them. Fox used to have the best commentary but letting these has been useless idiots commentate has killed them.

Iamback

Coach
Accidentally drunk posted this in the main forum:

We are now 43 wins and a draw from 48 regular season matches since the start of the 2020 season.

A stat worth noting as it is the equivalent of two full non shortened seasons of home and away games.

f**king insane 89.5% win rate and I'm glad as a fan I've got to see it.

Yep and 3 of the losses was missing Yeo and co.
Full strength we lost 2 comp games in 3 seasons

Munky

Coach
Yep and 3 of the losses was missing Yeo and co.
Full strength we lost 2 comp games in 3 seasons

Only 1 really.

Storm last year was no Cleary.

Unless my Philter affected memory is failing me, we've only lost at full strength against the Eels in early 2020.

Munky

Coach
Wouldnt be suprised if taylan was neck and neck with charlie. Wouldnt be much in it at all either way.

Defending on the right side is a much harder task.

The Momo Critter combo was insanely good in defence and won each final with a stand out play but Critter Staines has been excellent too.

BxTom

Bench
The only player I thought was quiet was Crichton.

For all the told you so about edwards he wasn't this good last year. He's improving each pre season. Best on ground tonight.
Go watch the storm game where he came off injured at around half time. He was brilliant.

Girds89

Bench
Defending on the right side is a much harder task.

The Momo Critter combo was insanely good in defence and won each final with a stand out play but Critter Staines has been excellent too.

I think defending on our left is much harder.

Kikau is a real weak link. Martin and cleary are both great defenders and move well laterally which really helps that side.

Iamback

Coach
Maybe but speed is such an asset. Just need that side to get going.
Funny you normally think of speedy small wingers as poor defenders but he's f**king gun in that respect

He is but Taylan too is pretty good. Had a couple of good ones tonight too so
a good problem to have

Munky

Coach
I think defending on our left is much harder.

Kikau is a real weak link. Martin and cleary are both great defenders and move well laterally which really helps that side.

Modern players can't pass left to right.

It'll always be harder to defend on the right side due to the majority of the population being right handed.

Latest posts