What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Dutchy

Immortal
Add Greg Inglis to my list. He was at a school assembly today and a kid asked why he chose QLD, he said because NSW has no pride, passion or spirit...what a dumb f**k thing to say to a school full of kids..

I don't mind you asking, but I might start minding if other people start asking other things:lol:. I am 10 or 32E, a fun empathy task, try looking for that size, it is really, really, really difficult to find, and really frustrating to look for, I often give up and look for other sizes which are not too big and do not hurt too much.
I think another thing which affects how a girl would respond to that, is who it is saying it. If an attractive young guy says it, that is the attention the girl wants, if a less attractive, or older, or both male says it, it is inappropriate

They dont sound that big tbh i know a chick that has a g cup and she finds bras easy

Hallatia

Referee
I want to hurt people who want to hurt people.
awww
They dont sound that big tbh i know a chick that has a g cup and she finds bras easy
I don't consider them excessively big, but apparently for my size they are and this is why I want to hurt bra manufacturers, because most who make the bigger cups (D+) start at about 14/36 and that is too big for me. Anything size and below is just the kids range. Size 10/32 and 12/34 usually only go up to C-cup. There are a handful of brands which I know make them my size (I can think of five, only two of which are commercial brands). Even though these sizes make my size, when I look for it I would be lucky to find one bra which is my size and I would buy it for about $50

awww
I don't consider them excessively big, but apparently for my size they are and this is why I want to hurt bra manufacturers, because most who make the bigger cups (D+) start at about 14/36 and that is too big for me. Anything size and below is just the kids range. Size 10/32 and 12/34 usually only go up to C-cup. There are a handful of brands which I know make them my size (I can think of five, only two of which are commercial brands). Even though these sizes make my size, when I look for it I would be lucky to find one bra which is my size and I would buy it for about $50

just an idea maybe wear a sports bra? or bikini top?

Downie

Guest Moderator
Probably been mentioned, but smokers. Especially at the footy. If I'm sitting on the hill I don't want your f**king smoke drifting back in my face for 80 minutes :x

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Probably been mentioned, but smokers. Especially at the footy. If I'm sitting on the hill I don't want your f**king smoke drifting back in my face for 80 minutes :x

I was just gonna say Manly fans, at Brookvale. :sarcasm:

In seriousness, that f**kwit with the cowbell near the tunnel. Fair enough, bang it a few times. But seeing a poor girl nearby cowering and banging it longer while looking at her... that's f**king weak.

I was just gonna say Manly fans, at Brookvale. :sarcasm:

In seriousness, that f**kwit with the cowbell near the tunnel. Fair enough, bang it a few times. But seeing a poor girl nearby cowering and banging it longer while looking at her... that's f**king weak.

Well it just goes to show Manly fans have no respect for women much like their NRL team

Didgi

Was it here that those huge hats were mentioned? People who sit in front of you with the huge Mexican or Foam hats, other Cowboys fans are the worst I've found.

Latest posts