What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

cupid

Juniors
People I want to hurt

-The people who don't wave when you let them in.
-People who shout out TAXI when someone drops a glass (funny the first time)
-Lads
Don't get me started on those merkins. Especially the little wannabe white kids with the Gangsta hats, and their gay tags they make up, which they defaced my local Rugby Club with.

Little pricks can go die in a hole.

Knightmare

Coach
People who say they like whatever music is in the Top 40. They are the reason popular music these days is so bland and crap.

Aboriginal people who do nothing with their lives, piss away what money they do get on booze and drugs then blame white Australians and stuff that happened 200 years ago for their lives being such a f**king mess. Seriously- get over it! They aren't the only ones who've been disadvantaged in the past. The Jews got pretty badly screwed over less than a century ago but they're now a successful race with lots of influence and power.

I should point out there are many Aboriginal people I respect greatly (Artie Beetson, Dave Peachy, Nathan Blacklock, Mal Meninga etc). it just s**ts me the way alot of them still carry on for no reason other than who their parents were.

Last edited:

TooheysNew

Coach
Aboriginal people who do nothing with their lives, piss away what money they do get on booze and drugs then blame white Australians and stuff that happened 200 years ago for their lives being such a f**king mess. Seriously- get over it! They aren't the only ones who've been disadvantaged in the past. The Jews got pretty badly screwed over less than a century ago but they're now a successful race with lots of influence and power.

I should point out there are many Aboriginal people I respect greatly (Artie Beetson, Dave Peachy, Nathan Blacklock, Mal Meninga etc). it just s**ts me the way alot of them still carry on for no reason other than who their parents were.
Idiot.

Kiki

First Grade
Add Greg Inglis to my list. He was at a school assembly today and a kid asked why he chose QLD, he said because NSW has no pride, passion or spirit...what a dumb f**k thing to say to a school full of kids..

OH GOD I HATE HIM SO MUCH

SDKLF;JSKDFJKLSJDFKJF sfaskjffj :crazy:

Hallatia i was a 10E before i got my op, i totally understand how annoying it is. and just after i got my op i suddenly found all these gorgeous bras in pretty colours in a 10E from a new berlei range. grrr worst timing ever.

the bikini shopping was the WORST tho. i would always end up in tears.

also people i want to hurt

union fans

i have to yet to meet one i didn't want to punch in the face.

Lungfish

Juniors
Kyle Sandilands
Braith Anasta
The merkin Craig Nicholls from The Vines
Kyle Sandilands
People who order pizza and dont have a number on the front of their house or their front light on
Jehovah's Witnesses
That whole slow in the right hand lane crew
Kyle Sandliands
Victorians
Guy Dobson (the man who sacked Get This)
Kyle Sandilands
Kyle Sandilands

He should rot in hell! ALong with the thugs in the scallop industry ..

Martli

Coach
People who say they like whatever music is in the Top 40. They are the reason popular music these days is so bland and crap.

So it's just the Aboriginal's you don't like doing it? So if a white person spends all their money on booze and drugs it's sweet as, 'cause they're not an aboriginal.

YEAH MAN THEY SHOULD JUST GET OVER IT EH!!!! LOL!!! THERE SO DUM!!!1111

Good to see you're still an ignorant stain :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah!! Rock on!!

blacknazi_2.jpg

simmo1

First Grade
Yeah!! Rock on!!

blacknazi_2.jpg

Haha I have a black mate who went to a party as Derek from American History X. Drew a swastika on his arm in permanant marker, and it didn't come out for a couple of days. Bet he got some funny looks lol.

Knightmare

Coach
So it's just the Aboriginal's you don't like doing it? So if a white person spends all their money on booze and drugs it's sweet as, 'cause they're not an aboriginal.

YEAH MAN THEY SHOULD JUST GET OVER IT EH!!!! LOL!!! THERE SO DUM!!!1111

Good to see you're still an ignorant stain :lol:

Uh...Actually no, because they aren't the ones continually blaming something that happened generations ago or people of a different race for their life and blaming it on their actions.

StormChaser

First Grade
I think you have to look at the bigger picture. The stories of the stolen generation and inherent racism and decimation of a culture have been passed down over the decades. It must be very hard to hear horror stories from your FAMILY and not be affected by that. Especially when racism towards Aboriginal people is still a very evident today.

You can't just say "Ok move on now thanks" when people are STILL affected by what happened years ago and to a certain extent are still experiencing today.

Didgi

The fact is though that it did happen so many years ago, and I believe KRudd refered to it as a winding down or cooling down stage now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think people have misread what KM said as a broadside at Australian Aboriginal people when it's far from it. He's singling out the ones who consign themselves to a life of misery when there are endless programs and such that can help them on the straight and narrow.

The moment we keep letting people blame a series of events deep in history for their entire life is the day that we completely erase the notion of personal responsibility - cases of disability and such aside, of course.

Eelementary

Post Whore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqQ2JcQWGs&feature=fvst

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shock dead
Everybodys gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They dont really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Do me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, strike me
Dont you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
Im tired of bein the victim of hate
Youre rapin me of my pride
Oh, for gods sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that