What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Martli

Coach
Welcome to the forum... women are treated pretty well in here so I'm sure you'll enjoy it tbh..

If by treated well you mean "drooled/obsessed over by the large male populous" then yeah, I guess they are :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Actually the bold part is not true. The gospels included in the bible were thought to have been collated from several different sources and written quite a while after Jesus' death (around 30AD). It's generally accepted that the gospel of Matthew was not even written by Matthew, but by an unknown Jewish scholar between 70 and 100 AD, which is 40-70 years after the death of Jesus. The gospel of Mark is, again, of unknown provenance but was attributed to Mark sometime after it was written. It's thought to have been written around 60-70AD, which makes it the earliest gospel. Luke is the one with the widest estimated date; anywhere from 90-150AD, and John was written in Anatolia around 100AD...it's fairly clear that none of the authors were witness to the life of Jesus. In those times, word of mouth was still the main way people passed down information, and so 30-70 years can amount to a hell of a lot of chinese whispers. Especially as that could easily cover 3 generations

I stand corrected. You know what I was getting at, though.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ive never posted in this forum before but a thread about hate seems a good place to start.

i know what SC means. i used to have a huge rack and it is very frustrating when men stare constantly. i could always handle guys my own age or whatever, but when like..old blokes at the RTA are staring or something its just disgusting.

people i wanna hurt

- people that refer to the dragons as 'st merge' but never say anything about wests tigers
- people that constantly say the dragons choke. fairly sure we arent the only team to ever lose in the finals
- people that assume i write about sport so i can f**k a footy player
- people that think having a penis = footy wisdom
- fat people who don't dress appropriately. my eyes don't wanna see that sh*t k thanks

Nope - we got you well and truly beat there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lolTimmah. We're not picking on JD, you can go back to sleep.
:lol: WTF does me having a go at Melbourne have to do with JD. I happen to think that there were a couple of decisions that incorrectly went against Newcastle.
Welcome to the forum... women are treated pretty well in here so I'm sure you'll enjoy it tbh..
:lol: I like your style.

Latest posts