What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

People who hate Phillp Ronald Gould. Gus is a rugby league god and you all know it.

Id like to hurt Paul Langmack just for the fact the dude is geniused and ruined the Sunday Roast today

Didgi

he might as well support the AFL.

Didgi > TFOTM

Didgi > Everyone tbh, you just don't know it yet. [/Monk'sLife]

I support the Bulldogs

Which grand final was that after?
:lol: WTF does me having a go at Melbourne have to do with JD. I happen to think that there were a couple of decisions that incorrectly went against Newcastle.

It was a joke, something that occurs regularly inside of the FFB.

Little striker

Juniors
Randomness...
Oh I found few new people to pick on, Wangstas. Yes you heard me (ok I borrowed the word from wrestling but hear me out) I don't get wangstas. There's way to many people that I know that believe they are so cool trying to fit into gangs but have nothing to do with the sort of thing or would become doggy chow for the head huncho. Talk about those gangsta wannabe that wear the pop music culture clothes, thats not anything to do with gang work. It's sad.

Didgi

Really? Just looked a really cheap, poor attempt at insult to me.

I know you're an expert at cheap insults after what you did in the Ask Us forum.

joke (j
omacr.gif
k)
n. 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

v. joked, jok·ing, jokes
v.intr. 1. To tell or play jokes; jest.
2. To speak in fun; be facetious.

v.tr. To make fun of; tease.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/joke

Joker's Wild

Coach
Randomness...
Oh I found few new people to pick on, Wangstas. Yes you heard me (ok I borrowed the word from wrestling but hear me out) I don't get wangstas. There's way to many people that I know that believe they are so cool trying to fit into gangs but have nothing to do with the sort of thing or would become doggy chow for the head huncho. Talk about those gangsta wannabe that wear the pop music culture clothes, thats not anything to do with gang work. It's sad.

Also known as "Wiggas" or "Wiggers"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I know you're an expert at cheap insults after what you did in the Ask Us forum.

:lol: I had a go at someone who came onto an internet forum bitching they had the fulltime score spoiled. On that note, people who come onto an internet forum bitching that they had the fulltime score spoiled make it onto my list.

BTW, bagging on me because everyone else does it = not funny. You're a sheep.

Didgi

:lol: I had a go at someone who came onto an internet forum bitching they had the fulltime score spoiled. On that note, people who come onto an internet forum bitching that they had the fulltime score spoiled make it onto my list.

BTW, bagging on me because everyone else does it = not funny. You're a sheep.

Baa baa blacksheep Timmah's gonna cry...

I picked up on a joke* that happened a while back, and used it in my post, as a joke*. If that makes me a sheep, then yes, I suppose I am, by your logic. I posted in this thread after others, does that also make me a sheep?

* See definition above

Hallatia

Referee
honestly, bra manufacturers are the people I most want to hurt, it is extremely difficult to find bras my size, and real boobs my size need support, comfort and hold

sorry to come back to the boobs topic, but a few of my friends at uni like to ask girls why it is that a woman gets offended when you compliment her on her set, when it is normal to compliment people on their body parts. They said things like, if girls put effort into flaunting their set, isn't she asking for people to notice them.

honestly, bra manufacturers are the people I most want to hurt, it is extremely difficult to find bras my size, and real boobs my size need support, comfort and hold

sorry to come back to the boobs topic, but a few of my friends at uni like to ask girls why it is that a woman gets offended when you compliment her on her set, when it is normal to compliment people on their body parts. They said things like, if girls put effort into flaunting their set, isn't she asking for people to notice them.

How big are said boobs if you dont mind me asking?

Little striker

Juniors

I understand how you feel, same thing for me & some of my girlfriends. Sorry but I don't reveal my boobs to the world. Yep when girl does put the effort into revealing her cleavage to the world, it's for the attention. It comes down to the situation for when its appropriate to say "Hey nice rack!" or whatever the case maybe. Also if her intentions were to gain attention or not.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Baa baa blacksheep Timmah's gonna cry...

I picked up on a joke* that happened a while back, and used it in my post, as a joke*. If that makes me a sheep, then yes, I suppose I am, by your logic. I posted in this thread after others, does that also make me a sheep?

* See definition above
:lol: you picked up on a joke? More like you were so ridiculously unoriginal that instead of trying to make your own humour, you used someone elses because you realised that insulting me or JD makes you one of the "cool crowd". Then again, that's probably what you're after - best of luck to you.

:lol: you picked up on a joke? More like you were so ridiculously unoriginal that instead of trying to make your own humour, you used someone elses because you realised that insulting me or JD makes you one of the "cool crowd". Then again, that's probably what you're after - best of luck to you.

:roll: Timmah, your so 2008 were so 3000 and late!

The cool crowd have moved on from insulting you and JD, get with the times...

Hallatia

Referee
How big are said boobs if you dont mind me asking?
I don't mind you asking, but I might start minding if other people start asking other things:lol:. I am 10 or 32E, a fun empathy task, try looking for that size, it is really, really, really difficult to find, and really frustrating to look for, I often give up and look for other sizes which are not too big and do not hurt too much.
Little striker said:
I understand how you feel, same thing for me & some of my girlfriends. Sorry but I don't reveal my boobs to the world. Yep when girl does put the effort into revealing her cleavage to the world, it's for the attention. It comes down to the situation for when its appropriate to say "Hey nice rack!" or whatever the case maybe. Also if her intentions were to gain attention or not.
I think another thing which affects how a girl would respond to that, is who it is saying it. If an attractive young guy says it, that is the attention the girl wants, if a less attractive, or older, or both male says it, it is inappropriate