What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Kiki

First Grade
no i didnt mean that girls arent shallow, but they are shallow in a different way to men. it's proven guys are more visual...hence why they go to strip clubs and there isnt a huge demand for girls to watch male strippers unless its kind of a hens night joke thing.

alot of girls care about money and job and car and whatever...that stuff doesnt bother me in the slightest tho. but i will admit i'm very shallow when it comes to how a guy looks. not that they need to have perfect matt cooper bodies or anything but i think i'm pretty fussy compared to alot of chicks

Hallatia

Referee
no i didnt mean that girls arent shallow, but they are shallow in a different way to men. it's proven guys are more visual...hence why they go to strip clubs and there isnt a huge demand for girls to watch male strippers unless its kind of a hens night joke thing.

alot of girls care about money and job and car and whatever...that stuff doesnt bother me in the slightest tho. but i will admit i'm very shallow when it comes to how a guy looks. not that they need to have perfect matt cooper bodies or anything but i think i'm pretty fussy compared to alot of chicks
I reckon everyone has shallowness about something when it comes to potential partners. Some people have shallowness about just about everything ...

half

Coach
i don't think that's a fair thing to say. not all knights fans are going to commit incest, just lots of them

Knightmare

Coach
- Fem-Nazis
- P.C. Nazis. They are making the world an increasingly dull, 2-D, vanilla flavoured place to live.
- Enviro-Nazis
- People who compare climate change sceptics to Holocaust deniers or backward Southern rednecks who thought blacks were inferior (yes Mike Carlton, I'm looking at you!).
- Arrogant atheists who regard anybody that doesn't agree with them as some sort of genius.
- Lads. Honestly f**k off back to wherever you came.
- People who come in just when you're about to close for the night at work and take their good old time looking around the store, when they have had all day to do it.
- Terrorist scum.
- Child molesters.
- Members of The Squadron who think it's cool to spray-paint churches and harrass innocent families whenever they make the trip to Gosford. (Bear a very strong likeness to 'Lads').

Hallatia

Referee
- Arrogant atheists who regard anybody that doesn't agree with them as some sort of genius.
a paradox of those athiests is that they don't believe in God, but they have holier than thou attitude toward everyone:crazy: I want to hurt them too, as well as any proscilitising atheists - if you want to be an atheist, good on you, go right ahead, but don't preach atheism to other people. Honestly, they worse than any kind of evangelist (they are generally bloody annoying too though), at least an evangelist is trying to offer you heaven or whatever they think they are trying to offer you, but an atheist who preaches is trying to take that away from you and in place of it offer you nothing...

Latest posts