What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

McLovin

Staff member
We are proud and courageous people...We bow to nobody, except king manny pacquiao...

McLovin

Staff member
kk...

7f5fc_on-knees.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
Manny is basically a god over there...I'm pretty sure he's gonna run for presidency...

Bazal

Post Whore
- Climate change fanatics. I refuse to believe science where there isn't even a consensus and facts about it aren't conclusive. I strongly believe we should be doing something about helping our environment, I don't for a moment think contiuning to burn fossil fuels is going to help us - but global warming... no, climate change... no, what's it called now... crock of sh*t :x

Wow Tim, you're smarter than I gave you credit for :p

- that brings me to this ETS. Call me simplistic but it looks to me like the average Joe is going to be taxed, pay higher bills etc etc etc - and then that slush fund will go to big corporations as some sort of ridiculous incentive to get them to "go greener". Ridiculous. Kevin Rudd, you're an idiot.

I'm sure I've got more but I felt like a rant :)

Didn't you vote for him? :lol: No offence and I'm not aiming it at you specifically...but this is exactly what happens when people vote for change simply for changes sake...

Agent Mulder

Bench
-
- people who stand in front of lift doors with prams and strollers. Make some f**king space so I can get off - in order for you to get on. Impatient pr!cks.

- people who drive 10km/h or more beneath the limit. If the weather's fine on a 90km/h road, what's your problem? Pay attention.

- people who stop in shopping centres and chat in walkways. 3 more steps to the side would avoid the problem. Also, people who can't walk in a straight line in a shopping centre, and people who walk wide of each other so you can't get past. Have some courtesy.

- Japanese and Chinese people who encroach on personal space. I understand your populations are condensed into much smaller areas, but get out of my face.

-
- emo/teenage gangs at shopping centres on Thursday night. You can't think of anywhere cooler to hang out in your obscenely coloured fashions?

:)

OMG i thought it was only me and my wife who this only pissed off, Good to see we are not alone.

There are reasons why i dont even go near a shopping center on Saturdays, You pretty much nailed them all.

Cliffhanger

Coach
People who walk slowly infront of me
Lazy people in general
People who say fml
people who stay still on escalators
Fat people who complain about being fat and then sit on their arse all day eating junk (well any fat person not trying to lose weight really)
Elitistm especially those who think they're better than you just because they're from a certain suburb
Guys who think just because they want you, you must want them
Guys who keep messagng and trying to call even though you never answer them because they're creepy stalkers and won't accept the fact you're not f**king interested
34-year-old men with kids who try and get into my pants and then try to convince me I want them.
Guys who play games when it comes to relationships or even just getting sex, you wanna f**k don't say "wanna hang out" say "wanna f**k" you arsehole
When a guy friend asks you to cone over then ambushes you with his male mate and tries to talk you into a threesome

PS girls who complain about guys looking at their boobies are always fronting, and are usually the ones showing off the most clevege, girls if you want guys to respect and and so on and not look there don't be showing your bra