What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Imagine? We been done that.

Think about it - if ZZ Top sang about a woman's legs, and she only has two (pft!), imagine the sexiness behind 8.

Didgi

- Fem-Nazis
- People who come in just when you're about to close for the night at work and take their good old time looking around the store, when they have had all day to do it.
Definitely. It's 5 to 7 you arse hole, f**k off and try on your designer shoes on tomorrow, you stuck up c**k. Get your fat arse back in your mercedes, and take 10 f**king minutes out of your oh so busy day tomorrow to take a look.

Does the family pet count as "Immediate"?

I had wondered why he called himself Jobdog, but now I know. Thats bloody disturbing.

McLovin

Staff member
lulz....i can communicate with tpg in Tagalog...

Yoo fools stick wif da engwish...

Didgi

There's a convo starter. So, JW, what type of sheep do you, um, erm, *cough*, like, breed? Like literally brew? (NZ accent)

Didgi

Multi quote ftw. Post whoring ftl. We dont respect you here no more, brutha. hit the beaches. :lol: anyone seen that?

Latest posts