What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perry, Hunt, White to fight charges

beave

Coach
F%@k me, it's getting late to have to sit the panel, wonder if Perry popped down to the local to have a countery and a couple of schooeys while waiting for his hearing???

[ Today, 11:59 AM quote=Jatz Crackers]Out of all the charges Perry has a techical case best suited to getting off.[/quote]

:cool:

effnic

Bench
If you are a manly fan you would know that he was one of our best in both trials and in round one. Watch a bloody game would ya.

bboy_insane

Juniors
i dont give a f**k if he's a solid player in a handful of games. His career form is sh*t, and he has cost us 2 points last weekend.

Garts

Bench
No shock with Perry, the dumbest legal studies student in the state could have got him off based on the footage.

Jatz Crackers said:
[ Today, 11:59 AM quote=Jatz Crackers]Out of all the charges Perry has a techical case best suited to getting off.

:cool:[/quote]

Garts said:
No shock with Perry, the dumbest legal studies student in the state could have got him off based on the footage.

Somehow, i feel ever so slightly insulted Garts ;-)

Latest posts