What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perry, Hunt, White to fight charges

Trentski

Juniors
hahaha nah i dont hate anasta at all. I dont see anything he has done wrong

Mitchell Pierce on the other hand....lol most over rated nuffy there is. He was the reason Soward left :(:(

Mr Saab

Referee
Hunt let off....common f**king sense prevails...i called it from day one he would get nothing

The Informer

Juniors
Hunt decision was right.

White is wrong, 4 wks is crap for that. Try and line that up with some of the garbage decisions of recent yrs.

Callan Pk

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Hunt let off....common f**king sense prevails...i called it from day one he would get nothing

I think its still careless and it smashed anastas face.

Inconsistency rules

Dogaholic

First Grade
Hunt decision was the right one. Lets rewind to last year and watch all the same people say that Ryan should have been suspended.

Mr Saab

Referee
Callan Pk said:
I think its still careless and it smashed anastas face.

Inconsistency rules

Yeah sure....its called common sense.
So what happens if Anasta fell even further and smashed his face on Hunts knee and broke his jaw and lost 5 teeth...what then? Does Hunt get charged for the use of his knees?
You have NFI

icewind

Juniors
but but.... aren't the broncos ALWAYS let off because they are a news ltd side? better not spread this 0/19 blasphemy around, you might get lynched.

Dazzat

First Grade
My argument is that thank God Hunt cushioned the fall for Anasta ... could have been really nasty otherwise.

Gotta love Anasta's photo on the cover of Big League last week with his previous nose. I'd love a before/after shot on the cover this week.

JAMES BOND

Juniors
Anasta got what was coming to him.
Right decision made in all fairness. Anasta slipped in to the tackle.

So everyone is happy.

Callan Pk

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Yeah sure....its called common sense.
So what happens if Anasta fell even further and smashed his face on Hunts knee and broke his jaw and lost 5 teeth...what then? Does Hunt get charged for the use of his knees?
You have NFI

So why is the 'careless' grading there for?
Intentional acts?
You mate also have NFI

He was hit high, accidental or not...plenty before have been accidental and recieved time.

Latest posts