What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hahhahaa

seems like you don’t know anything about the American sporting market or indeed one of Australia’s greatest current champs the pfp goat
googled, if I wanted to watch blokes smack each other in the head Id just go into Northbridge on a Saturday night. Liked the bit about 'slap fighting'. Sport? lol.

Wb1234

Immortal
googled, if I wanted to watch blokes smack each other in the head Id just go into Northbridge on a Saturday night. Liked the bit about 'slap fighting'. Sport? lol.
Some expert on America you are not knowing who Dana white is

Volk is an ex rugby league player and one of his best fighters

good chance dana shows up and blows this thing up

edit : he’s more than the owner of slap fighting lmaooo

Perth Red

Post Whore
Some expert on America you are not knowing who Dana white is

Volk is an ex rugby league player and one of his best fighters

good chance dana shows up and blows this thing up

edit : he’s more than the owner of slap fighting lmaooo
To generate interest Maybe Dana can get the players slapping each other pre game raudonkis style if thats what the Americans are into?

Wb1234

Immortal
To generate interest Maybe Dana can get the players slapping each other pre game raudonkis style if thats what the Americans are into?
He’s the boss of the ufc numbnuts

many of their fights are held in Vegas you know where the nrl is playing games

Maybe give up watching whippet racing and try some modern sports

Perth Red

Post Whore
He’s the boss of the ufc numbnuts

many of their fights are held in Vegas you know where the nrl is playing games

Maybe give up watching whippet racing and try some modern sports
I once watched two blokes beating the sht out of each other in the pub. It wasnt very entertaining I have to say. Maybe if theyd been slapping each other it would have been?

Wb1234

Immortal
I once watched two blokes beating the sht out of each other in the pub. It wasnt very entertaining I have to say. Maybe if theyd been slapping each other it would have been?
With a market cap over 30 billion I don’t think they have an issue with getting viewers

Wb1234

Immortal
Peoples stupidity and tastes never cease to dismay me. As a species we've come so far, and yet not.

Connor McGregor has made hundreds of millions

he’s not complaining

anyway when that hull kr bashed that qld origin player at craven park you liked it you hypocrite

Perth Red

Post Whore
Connor McGregor has made hundreds of millions

he’s not complaining

anyway when that hull kr bashed that qld origin player at craven park you liked it you hypocrite
Done mind a bit of side plate violence, as long as its not the main dish.

beave

Coach
Brisbane don’t pay as much as we do for origin tickets
That is incorrect.

20m line, top of the western stand at Suncorp was over $400 when i looked in March, it got much worse the lower down you went. This year was my first year in 10 living in Brisbane that I made the D that i wasn't going, the only other game I've missed I was away with work.

When a RL tragic like me is baulking at the pricing, you know there is something wrong.

Reactions: siv

Jamberoo

Juniors
That is incorrect.

20m line, top of the western stand at Suncorp was over $400 when i looked in March, it got much worse the lower down you went. This year was my first year in 10 living in Brisbane that I made the D that i wasn't going, the only other game I've missed I was away with work.

When a RL tragic like me is baulking at the pricing, you know there is something wrong.
It sold out so not sure if anything is wrong with the pricing.

This was the pricing for the three games:
ClassAvailable
Game 1: Queensland v NSW
Available
Game 2: QLD Maroons
Available
Game 3: NSW Blues
Restricted ViewYes – $45Yes – $45Yes – $45
Non AlcoholSold out
General AdmissionSold out
Play makerYes – $49
Play maker PremiumYes – $74