What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Daly dickhead I don't think so.

Those ideas will be welcomed in Union mate get your real payday.

A 6:00pm kick off is a jolly good showing chap. I can leave my office which smells of rich mahogany in time to get down to the gentlemen's club for the first round of Pimms. I'll tell the wife my meal, brandy and pipe don't need to be prepared for me as it normally is when I walk in the door. She just needs to make sure my bed is folded down before I get home. Tally-ho!

Fangs

Coach
A 6:00pm kick off is a jolly good showing chap. I can leave my office which smells of rich mahogany in time to get down to the gentlemen's club for the first round of Pimms. I'll tell the wife my meal, brandy and pipe don't need to be prepared for me as it normally is when I walk in the door. She just needs to make sure my bed is folded down before I get home. Tally-ho!

In another life DCE plays the role of Mr Banks in Mary Poppins.

He'd better suited playing for the galloping greens of Randwick. And RU will pay him as well so what is he waiting for?

Perfect as it’s just after the local stockmarket closes. Play game, reminisce with the old school chaps about the roggering they copped from the prefects then back in time for the US sharemarket to begin trading

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Origin returns to Melbourne on Wednesday night at a time when rugby league is booming, with:
  • participation numbers at Victorian clubs being up 21% on 2023 - the largest growth of any state
  • NRL free-to-air TV ratings increasing by 9% in Victoria
  • The Storm surpassing 30,000 members for the first time, while attracting a record average home crowd of 20,800 so far this season
  • The Storm boasting the second largest fanbase in NRL behind Broncos, with 1.68m supporters (YouGov Sport);
  • Victorians buying tickets for NRL matches increasing by 465,000
  • Rising stars Sua Fa’alogo and Dean Ieremia being genuine Victoria pathways products.

Latest posts