What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Wb1234

Referee
I assume he is referencing Cricket Australia? But ofcourse, Cricket Australia are not the hosts of this tournament, the ICC is and their broadcast partner is Star Sports India. Why would either of them care about nine news being on at 6pm especially when the second game was in Perth.
This shows why the quality of rugby league journalism is in the gutter

you’ve just torn him to shreds

Steel Saints

Juniors
I’d just imagine his agent telling him about how he is being mentioned in a forum of a sport he wouldn’t know. It would be confusing

Yeah he'd be confused alright. But whenever i see the words "Pistol Pete", I straight away think of Sampras, because he won 14 grand slams.

Not an administrator who doesn't know the how to negotiate a broadcast deal at the right time.

We play more games at night than afternoon. Makes sense to play the GF at night.

Also if anyone went to the 2013 Grand Final, it was baking hot during the day on that date. I got to Homebush at around 4.00 pm and when I went into the ground, if you were in the sun (which my seat was) you fried. I really have no idea how the Windsor Wolves and the Cronulla Sharks, who were playing the NSWRL Grand Final managed it as it was well over 30 degrees during their game.

Iamback

Coach
Also if anyone went to the 2013 Grand Final, it was baking hot during the day on that date. I got to Homebush at around 4.00 pm and when I went into the ground, if you were in the sun (which my seat was) you fried. I really have no idea how the Windsor Wolves and the Cronulla Sharks, who were playing the NSWRL Grand Final managed it as it was well over 30 degrees during their game.

There lies the issue with a day GF, Especially after atleast 4 weeks of night games

Steel Saints

Juniors
There lies the issue with a day GF, Especially after atleast 4 weeks of night games
We will never get back to a GF at 3pm. Although i didn't mind the 5pm kick off. Didn't had to wait too long for the Dragons to play in 2010.

But nowadays, tv viewing is so fragmented. GF at night is here to stay for now.

Iamback

Coach
We will never get back to a GF at 3pm. Although i didn't mind the 5pm kick off. Didn't had to wait too long for the Dragons to play in 2010.

But nowadays, tv viewing is so fragmented. GF at night is here to stay for now.

This year's day dragged on but yep TV is King

mave

Coach

The heat fried Shayne Haynes brain so much, he forgot that forward passes are not allowed.

Oh, and just permanently fried Wolfmans brain.