What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

1. The grabbing of head and neck laying down, from us Katoa does it all the time.

2. Rule changes that you can't find or not explained.

3. Yvonne Sampson going on and in about certain players, she has here favourite and drives them down your throat.

4. Unven draw, that never goes against Broncos.

5. Paul Kent.

6. Blocker Roach he does not look at the game.

7. How the hell does the judiciary work out the charges.

8. The old mid season crackdown, there will be a week and we know it.

9. All these special rounds and a million different jerseys, how about then a weekend when they use a leather ball.

10. State of Origin talk from round 1, I hate hearing about it.

11. The NRL website is useless, they haven't updated players with jerseys sometimes no link on them, they have every contracted player how hard is it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
There is so many it would annoy the poo 💩 out of me just listing them.
Overall there is still the Inconsistency that has plagued the game for years is still in effect.
Other peeves….
Currently and off the top of my head… Wayne Bennett - for still being the most miserable human with a head like a flaccid wenis.
Dolphins - fins up and the hand thing at time of goal kicking…..WTF - and no one has made any comment to the Sharks at all. Just “ are the dolphins great… there is a real vibe around the club blah blah”. Blatant rip off and a poor one at best.
Ricky stuart - another flog who has bandied around the same whinging rubbish to cover the fact he is a poor coach and just hanging about for a pay check.

that will do… I need a lie down

Frenzy.

Post Whore
From Slothfield's column

SINNER

Players have to start pulling back on the field. Stop waving around your arms trying to influence the referee, stop hounding and intimidating the ref after he’s made a decision – it won’t be reversed – and stop this ridiculous habit of jumping up all over the tryscorer. Oh, and stop laughing with an opponent at full-time after your team has lost. Maybe show some disappointment.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
There is so many it would annoy the poo 💩 out of me just listing them.
Overall there is still the Inconsistency that has plagued the game for years is still in effect.
Other peeves….
Currently and off the top of my head… Wayne Bennett - for still being the most miserable human with a head like a flaccid wenis.
Dolphins - fins up and the hand thing at time of goal kicking…..WTF - and no one has made any comment to the Sharks at all. Just “ are the dolphins great… there is a real vibe around the club blah blah”. Blatant rip off and a poor one at best.
Ricky stuart - another flog who has bandied around the same whinging rubbish to cover the fact he is a poor coach and just hanging about for a pay check.

that will do… I need a lie down

I really hate this identity theft. I hope our club rolls out some fin hats during magic round. 10 feet fekking high fin hats that can maim a man,

Quigs

Immortal
I hate League Forums filled with know all, Buzz style scooping, spread sheet sprouting drop kicks.

Why can't those things just be like us in here.

Craigshark

First Grade
From Slothfield's column

SINNER

Players have to start pulling back on the field. Stop waving around your arms trying to influence the referee, stop hounding and intimidating the ref after he’s made a decision – it won’t be reversed – and stop this ridiculous habit of jumping up all over the tryscorer. Oh, and stop laughing with an opponent at full-time after your team has lost. Maybe show some disappointment.

Not sure if you’ve made this up lol but if not, the last bit probably aimed at a couple of our players after last weeks game. He was there watching it all.

Here we go again running in is a sin bin, now just a warning, Erin Clark is pushing no less the Royce Hunt and a warning.
Every game should be the same rules

Teams playing each other twice before playing the rest of teams.
What is it round 6 and dragons vs Titans twice.
No reason to how they work out draw.
Teams ask to play other teams, since when do the teams have anything to do with the draw.
Example for 2024 they should not have same teams having bye round 1, magic and last round.
You could say if you finish last then you miss magic round excluding Knight, it moves to team 16.
Not NRL make the call

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Obstruction rule

Dan Ginnane

HIAs fekking up my Supercoach side.

Pubic hair in my teeth.

raider62

Juniors
Moving off the mark to make it look like the marker is crowding the player playing the ball and ref too dumb to realise. Player playing the ball moving to the side of the mark and then ref penalising the marker for not being square.

Moving off the mark to make it look like the marker is crowding the player playing the ball and ref too dumb to realise. Player playing the ball moving to the side of the mark and then ref penalising the marker for not being square.
Good god yes. This is one of the main ones that pisses me right off

Latest posts